Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Signups Opened
#7
Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:17 AM
#8
Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:37 AM
LET ME SAY LOL TO THAT HAHHA.
Dio was busted long time ago? Wasn't it few months ago?
Same goes to some other names...
If I remember right then Netboss was busted ages ago, same goes to Lavdim etc... So why aren't they in the greylist?
Dude, you sure do have to make new lists.
#9
Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:10 PM
BLACKLIST ADDS
Juh1s (belongs to the list as surely as netboss and the rest)
GRAYLIST ADDS
- Angel (Very argued player with suspicious moves)
- Luminaire (busted)
- Tope (requsted for hacks in the previous DB forum.. got 3 years ban. Now admin of this cup?)
- Or3l (3rd user. Doubt he even plays, but still belongs to the list).
- Sylt (can`t even count how many times he has been busted. Very unreliable player in all aspects).
- Xillax (Same as sylt)
If your about to comment what i just said above, do it with proper arguments and without flame. Certainly there are more names who should be in the lists, but these popped in my mind first.
#11
Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:55 PM
Imo blacklist/greylist could be modified in the following way.
BLACKLIST ADDS
Juh1s (belongs to the list as surely as netboss and the rest)
GREYLIST ADDS
- Angel (Very argued player with suspicious moves)
- Luminaire (busted)
- Tope (requsted for hacks in the previous DB forum.. got 3 years ban. Now admin of this cup?)
- Or3l (3rd user. Doubt he even plays, but still belongs to the list).
- Sylt (can`t even count how many times he has been busted. Very unreliable player in all aspects).
- Xillax (Same as sylt)
If your about to comment what i just said above, do it with proper arguments and without flame. Certainly there are more names who should be in the lists, but these popped in my mind first.
I dont wanna flame but still. I got banned for 3years with out no good reason. I did post comments to that topic (Some joke topic @unknown section, name was smthing hacks for funky or smthing), which was started as a joke (before Zoldier or whoever started to post mpc dl links to there). All my comments were like 'lol nubs'...
And I just wanted to help organizing cup but w/e.
And Dena i asked about my bann from Yanko and he didnt find anything from my posts, which would lead for punishment as bann. And that also did happend like 2 years ago???
On topic. why even bother to make greanlist?
.´ 1.1.1 Everyone has to record, no matter what.
.´ 1.1.4 Fairplay Anti-Cheat System is needed by EVERY player, in EVERY war, if you cant get it working, then you cant play, simple as that.
Same rules goes for everyone.
#12
Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:14 PM
so thats why imo.
#14
Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:33 PM
angel cheats
No im a very argued player with very very suspecious moves (!)
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#17
Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:01 PM
I dont wanna flame but still. I got banned for 3years with out no good reason. I did post comments to that topic (Some joke topic @unknown section, name was smthing hacks for funky or smthing), which was started as a joke (before Zoldier or whoever started to post mpc dl links to there). All my comments were like 'lol nubs'...
And I just wanted to help organizing cup but w/e.
And Dena i asked about my bann from Yanko and he didnt find anything from my posts, which would lead for punishment as bann. And that also did happend like 2 years ago???
1. You were asking for hacks in that topic. I didn`t see any kind of joke in your request. Those hacks were also provided for you and your team by one of your members (think it was this zoldier).
2. Yanko didn`t see the topic. I deleted the whole team section after i saw that the team was sharing hacks amongst them. Should have pasted the things said in that topic to admins section, so that we could show you now what kind of things there were. Now you just have to take my word that i dont ban anyone for fun (always been very careful with handing out bans) for three years.
3. I have been back in demobase for 6 months now. It happened after i had been back for 1-2 months.. that means it happened approximately 4 months ago. Old demobase stopped existing few days after i banned the cheat requesters/sharers.
4. Its nice that you help with the cup. I was just wondering why your nick was not listed on the graylist
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users










