Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Signups Opened
Started by BladHark, Dec 09 2007 06:22 PM
123 replies to this topic
#103
Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:54 PM
I'm free!
TAKE ME
oke, gl with this cup xd
TAKE ME
oke, gl with this cup xd
--------
.sL` - skillLess
#1 - Photopoint SoF2 (LAN)
#2 - Team Tournament
#3 - Butchers 3on3 Infiltration Cup
#3 - SoF2 INF 2v2 SummerCup 2007
#1 - SoF2.eu tournament
#3 - CS OpenCup Div2 Fall 2007
#3 - CS OpenCup Div2 Spring 2008
#2 - CS OpenCup Div2 2009
#3 - ET SW 6v6 OpenCup Spring 2008
#2 - ET HPNK Lanparty ( LAN )
#4 - cYber Zone LAN Cup #2 ( LAN )
#5 - cYber Zone : Redbull Cup (LAN)
#5 - 100mega Rally (LAN)
#7 - Razer Sügis 2009 (LAN)
#9 - Jõõpre Lan Vol 9. ( LAN )
#9 - Photopoint CS ( LAN )
#3 - Demobase Nations Cup IV - EESTI
--------
.sL` - skillLess
#1 - Photopoint SoF2 (LAN)
#2 - Team Tournament
#3 - Butchers 3on3 Infiltration Cup
#3 - SoF2 INF 2v2 SummerCup 2007
#1 - SoF2.eu tournament
#3 - CS OpenCup Div2 Fall 2007
#3 - CS OpenCup Div2 Spring 2008
#2 - CS OpenCup Div2 2009
#3 - ET SW 6v6 OpenCup Spring 2008
#2 - ET HPNK Lanparty ( LAN )
#4 - cYber Zone LAN Cup #2 ( LAN )
#5 - cYber Zone : Redbull Cup (LAN)
#5 - 100mega Rally (LAN)
#7 - Razer Sügis 2009 (LAN)
#9 - Jõõpre Lan Vol 9. ( LAN )
#9 - Photopoint CS ( LAN )
#3 - Demobase Nations Cup IV - EESTI
--------
#107
Posted 23 December 2007 - 04:54 PM
When will it start xillax? After new years eve?
#110
Posted 26 December 2007 - 02:28 PM
probably after new years like blue says, just need 1 more signup and the cup is full.. whoes gonna be that last clan though?
http://dbc5.demobase.eu/index.php?site= ... taticID=11
http://dbc5.demobase.eu/index.php?site= ... taticID=11
R.I.P. Wombat, Hokie & Haapis Never Forgotten...
#111
Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:41 AM
I'm GONNA, My Clan enigma - www.enigma-sof2.tk
I will send the ip's again, if we are in already, so i send you new ip's, because of member has lefted/joined.
I will send the ip's again, if we are in already, so i send you new ip's, because of member has lefted/joined.
#116
Posted 27 December 2007 - 07:46 PM
R.I.P. Wombat, Hokie & Haapis Never Forgotten...
#117
Posted 27 December 2007 - 07:55 PM
Please add -I-R-Z-I- in.
Aytuo
Bornova
Dyynde
Varimr
Yayo
We are back and RZ to.
aytuo out of haze
bornov out of c4
dynde stopped playing sof2 he said
varimr out of 3v
yayo out of osa
ok funny
#119
Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:36 PM
If there is still a spot open the egg wants to join, just pm me or something i'll be glad to give you all the info you need
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users















