Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Discussion Topic
#81
Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:43 PM
U ARE A BITCH BIATCH

XILLAX zegt (14:14):
kass online?
Mike. zegt (14:14):
Yes
XILLAX zegt (14:15):
gimmi his msn
i only got his "Muahzor"
Mike. zegt (14:15):
muahzor@hotmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#82
Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:22 PM
Fairplay Cup v1.00 - {{{MDK}}}
>|S4A|< CTF Tournament - Xeyes
Fairplay Cup v1.00 II - {{{MDK}}}
#83
Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:03 PM

XILLAX zegt (14:14):
kass online?
Mike. zegt (14:14):
Yes
XILLAX zegt (14:15):
gimmi his msn
i only got his "Muahzor"
Mike. zegt (14:15):
muahzor@hotmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#84
Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:52 PM
#85
Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:30 AM
nic aka The Situation
I got so much money i should start a bank
Number one Panam fan
#86
Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:40 PM
hss is like real madrid they always lose in the quarters
Real Madrid is one of the biggest clubs. So it's better to say hss is like Valencia they are not skilled enough to get passed the quarters.
2010 DB.Full Nations Cup I - NeD ```
2010 Fairplay Cup v1.00 II - `*` RTS
2011 Elite Cup v1.00 I - -={CST}=-
2011 Fairplay Cup v1.00 III - -={CST}=-
2011 Elite Cup v1.00 II - -={CST}=-
#87
Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:14 PM
Real Madrid is one of the biggest clubs. So it's better to say hss is like Valencia they are not skilled enough to get passed the quarters.
raggy'ed
Fairplay Cup v1.00 - {{{MDK}}}
>|S4A|< CTF Tournament - Xeyes
Fairplay Cup v1.00 II - {{{MDK}}}
#88
Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:35 PM

XILLAX zegt (14:14):
kass online?
Mike. zegt (14:14):
Yes
XILLAX zegt (14:15):
gimmi his msn
i only got his "Muahzor"
Mike. zegt (14:15):
muahzor@hotmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#89
Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:53 PM
raggy'ed
What that means some bullshit about football and big clubs? What does it matters that Real Madrid is one of the biggest club if they never get past quarters (last year they did for first time in a long time, but still lost to Barca 'TROLL')? Raggy and football just doesnt compute.
nic aka The Situation
I got so much money i should start a bank
Number one Panam fan
#90
Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:07 PM
Edited by /2eality, 28 October 2011 - 05:17 PM.
Elite Cup v1.00 ~ NxS
Fairplay Cup III v1.00 ~ cGo
#91
Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:29 PM
What that means some bullshit about football and big clubs? What does it matters that Real Madrid is one of the biggest club if they never get past quarters (last year they did for first time in a long time, but still lost to Barca 'TROLL')? Raggy and football just doesnt compute.
I'm not a Real Madrid fan, actually I dislike Madrid. But I just wanted to point out that real madrid is full of star players. So comparing hss with real madrid doesnt really match up in my eyes.
If they had just camped on red u would lose snotaap.
LoL raggy, i bet all our players who played the cupwar are more skilled then u..
Yes.
Edited by raggy, 28 October 2011 - 06:30 PM.
2010 DB.Full Nations Cup I - NeD ```
2010 Fairplay Cup v1.00 II - `*` RTS
2011 Elite Cup v1.00 I - -={CST}=-
2011 Fairplay Cup v1.00 III - -={CST}=-
2011 Elite Cup v1.00 II - -={CST}=-
#92
Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:21 PM
I'm not a Real Madrid fan, actually I dislike Madrid. But I just wanted to point out that real madrid is full of star players. So comparing hss with real madrid doesnt really match up in my eyes.
Thats true and you could put it this way from begin.
nic aka The Situation
I got so much money i should start a bank
Number one Panam fan
#93
Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:27 AM
Fairplay Cup v1.00 - {{{MDK}}}
>|S4A|< CTF Tournament - Xeyes
Fairplay Cup v1.00 II - {{{MDK}}}
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked

