
After the success of my 1st and 2nd cup (http://www.demobase....-facing-worlds/ & http://www.demobase....cing-worlds-ii/) it's time for my 3rd cup, Facing Worlds III ! Last year I decided to let facing worlds 2 being played on shop and gold maps since alot of people refused to play on gold maps for some weird reason. The plan was that FW3 would also be on gold maps but since Miki is doing a really good job atm with his gold maps cup I decided that FW3 will be similar with FW1. This means a 5vs5 ARC mp_shop CLAN CUP (oldskool cup yo). The goal is 12 clans so I can create 4 groups of 3 clans, if we got less signups then it will probably be a knock out system like FW2.
If you signup please fill in the information asked below so I don't have to edit everything for every clan:
- Clanname:
- Clantag:
- MSN(s) War Arrangers:
- Line-up:
Thanks for reading!
INSANE



This topic is locked






















