SHE is dieing, take from them!
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
nVm
#161
Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:46 AM
SHE is dieing, take from them!
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#162
Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:39 AM
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]
#164
Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:56 AM
What use is there to create a clan and be inactive as fuck?what a disrespect to us....... we keep a clan up for 6 years and all we get is"take from them"no we aint dying
fool
Some of she already joined an new, a way more active clan. And this is how we keep the game alive
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#166
Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:38 AM
What use is there to create a clan and be inactive as fuck?
Some of she already joined an new, a way more active clan. And this is how we keep the game alive
Its not like we've been always inactiv..
Also its very hard to get wars these days (or 5 in last few months).
I'm pretty busy in real life so wont spend hours for getting 5 and finding wars and i'm basicly onlyone who even does that.
But hey, what should i know when we got angel here who knows everything.
On topic, good luck at fining loyal and activ players! Been trying and fining out that its pretty darn hard ^^
#168
Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:08 AM
Vilz, you're back soon?
Blade, go fuck yourself ;D I will take it over(I hope I can be on at nice times
Edited by malign, 09 August 2012 - 11:09 AM.
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]
#170
Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:29 PM
#172
Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:32 PM
then digichange to sKthen kill it to remake 3v
#174
Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:37 PM
Sorry won't happenthen cC wins its first cup.
- DM Tournament III - RauL
- DM Tournament IV - RauL
- DM Tournament V - R@XUL
- Demobase Team Cup VI 2011 - -CODE-
- Demobase NationsCup V - EESTI
- XL Deathmatch Tournament I - RauL
- Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - -CODE-
#176
Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:59 PM
Sorry won't happen
#178
Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

XILLAX zegt (14:14):
kass online?
Mike. zegt (14:14):
Yes
XILLAX zegt (14:15):
gimmi his msn
i only got his "Muahzor"
Mike. zegt (14:15):
muahzor@hotmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users







