murdoc [002e9]
aard [7d409]
joe to our list, guid coming soon
Edited by Ming, 19 October 2011 - 05:16 PM.
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:29 PM
Edited by Ming, 19 October 2011 - 05:16 PM.
Noobroom Clan Tournament III - identity
2on2 Mini Cup - with Aarsman
Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - inevitable.
Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:43 PM

- Nicest TURK chosen 2007-2010 - Hellrazor
- Best WAR finder 2008-2010 - Hellrazor
- Facing Worlds II (2011) - EnemysNightmare
- Demobase Team Cup IV (2011) - Fragged In Action
Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:29 PM
Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:35 PM
Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:50 AM
Edited by abu, 20 October 2011 - 02:50 AM.

- Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX- abu's minions except xillax
- Demobase INF Open Cup III - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Demobase INF Open Cup V - 3v veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's Tournament - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Facing Worlds Clan Cup - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's tournament II - sK. SofKingz
Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:57 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:26 PM
Edited by malign, 20 October 2011 - 09:00 PM.
Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:41 PM
Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:15 PM
Noobroom Clan Tournament III - identity
2on2 Mini Cup - with Aarsman
Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - inevitable.
Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:43 PM
??????SOLLEH [JOINT]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.zeroDignity - www.zerodignity,net
[simpleMoreprofessional] - www.c-rew.net
Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:27 AM
He is on the list, I think you looked over it.??????

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:07 PM
He is on the list, I think you looked over it.
OT: I'll only update this topic to add guids, I won't add players anymore!
Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:10 AM
Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:12 PM
got_itYou got sylt guide wrong, its 0NT0P as with 2 zero's.

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users