
I think everyone knew already that Facing Worlds III will start today but I'm making this topic for those who don't read the topics posted here. So you can start playing your matches in the group phase (don't forget you have to play the other 2 clans in your group twice). The deadline for the group phase is monday 21 November (meaning you have to played all your matches before this date else I'll start throwing with forfeits which nobody wants here I think. Also if your arranging a date and time for a cupwar please contact the admins also so you don't have to find one 5 minutes for the match (which happens alot). Since this is the first normal clan cup this year also note that every cupwar starts with a knife round on roof and the clan that wins that kniferound can pick a side. Clans who have players playing without fp will lose that match with forfeit no matter what the reason is, NO FP = NO CUPWAR. I made the rules a few weeks and I said there if anyone has a fp error that they can't fix they have to contact me before today if they wanna play, nobody did so everyone must have fp in the cupwars. I've posted the links of the 3 topics you will need the most in the group phase, if you have some other quesions or suggestions feel free to post them here and I'll answer asap.
I wish every clan good luck and I'm hoping for an awesome cup!
THE RULES - http://www.demobase....3206-the-rules/
THE ADMINS - http://www.demobase....208-the-admins/
THE GROUP PHASE - http://www.demobase....oups-with-poll/
INSANE



This topic is locked


