She was a lot stronger than us today! But im glad we have to play eachother twice!
But then again, she's strong!
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:54 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:32 PM
Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:33 PM

Dad's INF Team Cup Elite .|E
Demobase Nations Cup II - Finland
Demobase Nations Cup III - Finland
Demobase Nations Cup IV - Finland
Noobroom Cup - The Brotherhood bro|
Appole's 1v1 Cup FreeStyle`
Oldskool 1v1 East Cup - FreeStyle`
Demobase INF Open Cup III - Veni Vidi Vici 3v.
Demobase Team Cup IV - CODE-
Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:19 PM

XILLAX zegt (14:14):
kass online?
Mike. zegt (14:14):
Yes
XILLAX zegt (14:15):
gimmi his msn
i only got his "Muahzor"
Mike. zegt (14:15):
muahzor@hotmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:03 PM
newschool in your assInactive oldschoolers (no ville), own active newschoolers (no jewhan). Nice.
Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:53 PM

XILLAX zegt (14:14):
kass online?
Mike. zegt (14:14):
Yes
XILLAX zegt (14:15):
gimmi his msn
i only got his "Muahzor"
Mike. zegt (14:15):
muahzor@hotmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:37 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:16 PM
Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:53 PM

- Nicest TURK chosen 2007-2010 - Hellrazor
- Best WAR finder 2008-2010 - Hellrazor
- Facing Worlds II (2011) - EnemysNightmare
- Demobase Team Cup IV (2011) - Fragged In Action
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users