-=SiK=-
Insane ©
Odi (as Dubfighter)
Supreme
Ethanol
Kass (as i r prO.)
G*A*S*B
Fatay ©
Grass
Paris
Venom
Chimay
Screenshots
FP Screen - http://i40.tinypic.com/eurqch.jpg
Knife Round - http://i41.tinypic.com/2cf7dpc.jpg
1st round

10-7 for GASB
2nd round

10-6 for GASB
20-13 overall for GASB
Report
GASB won the kniferound and decided that they wanted to start on the red side.
In the beginning of the first round sik was clearly the better clan which resulted in a easy 3-1 score. Then GASB decided to play with new tactics and sik didn't really had an answer to that tacs. The main players of sik were overrun by the east players of GASB and lost round after round. When the score was 3-9 for GASB Insane moved from patio to main and with some cargo rushes and better gameplay sik managed to get it back to 7-10.
The second round started good for sik, they won 3 roofrushes in a row with insane winning in the 3rd round a 1vs3 on roof. Then sik started to hold conf which never really worked, GASB pressured conf and sik couldn't hold the caseroom at all. Sik never could make a stand on the red side after the 3 roofrushes and won a few more rounds due to some nice individual game play but as a clan GASB was better.
Player of the Match
I can't really say who's POTM since I played this war and I didn't spectate everyone like I did in the war eN vs she.
GG both clans!



This topic is locked








