I just heard from Ming that c:/ doesn't want to play the matches, so what now?
c:/ gets replaced or are we going straight away through the next round?
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
eN and she through next round?
Started by l'ANGELINOOO `, Oct 31 2011 05:35 PM
3 replies to this topic
#1
Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:35 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#2
Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:39 PM
C will not be replaced in the cup, I don't feel like waiting any longer for 1 clan (first msm and now c) so on 21 November you (eN and she) will be given twice a forfeit match against c, if they refuse to play their matches of course

- MAPS AND MORE - www.dbmaps.co.nr
- MTS| - www.mtsclan.net
- Best sof2 action of the year - vimeo.com/52739118
#3
Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:42 PM
oke, so what if we play She and we win them this time with the same amount of points as they won us, what then?
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#4
Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:43 PM
Then a 3rd match will decide who wins the group and who will be 2nd. And tbfh I don't think that it will be nessecearyoke, so what if we play She and we win them this time with the same amount of points as they won us, what then?

- MAPS AND MORE - www.dbmaps.co.nr
- MTS| - www.mtsclan.net
- Best sof2 action of the year - vimeo.com/52739118
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked

