Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
c or she vs *eN| now!
#1
Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:24 PM

- Nicest TURK chosen 2007-2010 - Hellrazor
- Best WAR finder 2008-2010 - Hellrazor
- Facing Worlds II (2011) - EnemysNightmare
- Demobase Team Cup IV (2011) - Fragged In Action
#2
Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:51 PM
#3
Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:53 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#4
Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:56 PM
#5
Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:57 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#6
Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:53 PM
#7
Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:51 PM
lets do it
c:/ refused to play us so FF. |she| can play now?
Edited by Hellrazor, 20 November 2011 - 05:52 PM.

- Nicest TURK chosen 2007-2010 - Hellrazor
- Best WAR finder 2008-2010 - Hellrazor
- Facing Worlds II (2011) - EnemysNightmare
- Demobase Team Cup IV (2011) - Fragged In Action
#8
Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:26 PM
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]
#9
Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:32 PM
c:/ refused to play us so FF. |she| can play now?
man your so retarded
Noobroom Clan Tournament III - identity
2on2 Mini Cup - with Aarsman
Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - inevitable.
#10
Guest_forgy._*
Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:49 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked

