2 vs 2 cup 16 to 32 teams needed.
I'll accept registration according to activity of the teams.
Rules ARC. No maps.
Teams so far (29)
#Pussy-Eaters : Agertz & Activee
#nC4lyfe : Laatje & Reander
#Team 3 : Masi & respons
#Team 4 : Angel & luminaire
#.ee : Dsa & synx
#Team 6 : Loen & Rexel
#Team 7 : Fatay & doctorfunk
#Team 8 : acer & madcat
#H4s : Butcher & littlejay
#Team 10 : Sjiekz & Blue
#Sayens : Maazu & Assman
#B4L : Forgy & Abu
#-We Never Lose- : Nixon & Odi (lol u guys will)
#Bill 1 bull : Kopernicius & Sylt
#-pilluKotkat- : kuppi arska
#Mutsendieven! : Mike & Malign
#NESZ : nesz. & bone
#Ks : PROskiLLEr & miCHO
#DV+ : Grass & RaFael
#gz : tomo & none
#Super Saiyans: Sparkly & his future friend
#nvm : fainth & FunkyFlex
#-XII- : vet & Knucklezz
#Gotei 13 : Dark & OWNRK
#[IG] : ibrahim & Ragaman
#-=OG=- : Moose & Radical
#mdk. : Vibra & Bia-tch
#team 28 : snowie & fastlain
#team 29 : chimay & total
well you can still post your ideas about if we should do polls or KO. I think last insane's KO system with 2nd chance was very good but I can't manage to do it cuz I'm too wasted and my brain doesn't support it ;/
Edited by Activee, 03 February 2012 - 11:21 PM.






























