Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
c4. vs R-C
#21
Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

ひどく腹立たしい
#22
Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

I kill u keep in Berlin.
#23
Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

- MAPS AND MORE - www.dbmaps.co.nr
- MTS| - www.mtsclan.net
- Best sof2 action of the year - vimeo.com/52739118
#24
Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:38 PM
#25
Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:16 PM
I have good faith tho our troopers will seal the deal. We 'll see.

Demobase INF Open Cup III - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup IV - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup V - Explosive c4.
The Great Katana Cup - Explosive c4.
Noobroom Clan Tournament - Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds II - Explosive c4.
#26
Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:20 PM
must have been one hell of a war
#27
Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:36 PM
xD so unexpected.... o well c4 is still a strong opponent while R-C is beatable even with random vips and no mumble. Looking forward on 2nd match 20-9 to c4 for suhre
LOL, when?
I haven't lost a war with R-C since November or something (talking about wars where I played) so I can't really recall losing to some random vip team, keep talking shit skilless faggot, why not fake a screenshot of me now you're on about it like you did before right

http://i.imgur.com/crFoj.jpg http://img81.imagesh...kuserbarig2.jpg
Noobroom Tournament 2010 - sofKingz
BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.c...mplexstudiossof
#28
Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:03 PM
i wanna watch and learn
#29
Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:07 PM
I haven't lost a war with R-C since November or something (talking about wars where I played) so I can't really recall losing to some random vip team, keep talking shit skilless faggot, why not fake a screenshot of me now you're on about it like you did before right
this again
#30
Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:14 PM
funny how c4. was once considered a good clan!
washed up, now you guys just gonna spiral down
RC in rematch
have you been in c4 ore rc?
#31
Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:15 PM
oh you azzy. after all discussions we've had i gotta lol
but i still hope u crush c4s balls
#32
Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:28 PM
was a pretty dumb reply anyway, was about to remove it but then saw 10 people viewing this topic I knew I was fucked LOL
I just had to reply to that nonsense post, it's in my nature

http://i.imgur.com/crFoj.jpg http://img81.imagesh...kuserbarig2.jpg
Noobroom Tournament 2010 - sofKingz
BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.c...mplexstudiossof
#33
Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:30 PM
#34
Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:01 PM
#35
Guest_forgylicious_*
Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:16 AM
azzy's nature is to lose naturally
Didn't eN die after they lost their cup match to c4? What clan are you in now? Who are you again?
#36
Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:12 AM
Yes, make up an excuse for him.
You're so good at it.
#37
Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:23 AM
Badass.
#38
Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:16 PM

RIP Hokie
- Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX- abu's minions except xillax
- Demobase INF Open Cup III - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Demobase INF Open Cup V - 3v veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's Tournament - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Facing Worlds Clan Cup - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's tournament II - sK. SofKingz
#39
Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:25 PM
U ALL suck except me including c4 FU ALL
u get raped by smurfs 4 sure
#40
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:45 PM
If you wanna continue arguing about the next match between c4 & RC you can do so here:
http://www.demobase....4358-c4-vs-r-c/

- MAPS AND MORE - www.dbmaps.co.nr
- MTS| - www.mtsclan.net
- Best sof2 action of the year - vimeo.com/52739118
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked



