Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

c4. vs nVm


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

Poll: Facing Worlds III - Final (64 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win the Final?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#21 DARK

DARK

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:ce0f7

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

Lol rad tf
Posted Image - CODE - Demobase Teamcup II 2009
Posted Image Noobroom Cup - The Brotherhood bro|
Posted Image c4. - Demobase INF Open Cup VI [2010]
Posted Image c4. - Facing Worlds II Cup [2010]
Posted Image Stef stuntpiloot

#22 azzy

azzy

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:SOFKINGZ
  • Demo Team:aMeX
  • Full Clan:Freebytes
  • Fairplay Guid:ba1f0

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

It's easy for dutch people to understand because those sentences are directly translated from dutch to english ;p

but yeah, WHAT THE FUCK MATT LOL

Edited by azzy, 20 March 2012 - 02:33 PM.


#23 Radical

Radical

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Location:Boston, MA, USA
  • Demo Clan:R-C
  • Fairplay Guid:c695b

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

Lol rad tf


I just want to help him because I notice these kind of things sometimes, but his grammar is otherwise perfect. So I don't think he knows that he is making mistakes.

Don't take me too serious though I may have a little OCD.
Posted Image2nd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 1 (2003) -=OG=-
Posted Image3rd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 2 (2004) -=OG=-
Posted Image1st Place eGang Tournament (2005) -HaZe-
Posted Image1st Place cC. Tournament (2006) -HaZe-
Posted Image3rd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 3 (2006) -HaZe-
Posted Image3rd Place The Great Katana Cup (2009) -HaZe-
Team NA 2006-Present
Leader of Team NA (North America) 2006-2008 with Hokie

#24 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

As with me. It's an american thing. At least for the 1% of us americans who can read and write according to this community's view of this country.

#25 SyLt

SyLt

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Demo Team:-aReA cOdE-
  • Fairplay Guid:0NT0P

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:44 PM

:mellow: rad

but ye its nice to have u mericans around. otherwise it would be some weird polak/dutch mixed language with a few english words once in a while :lol:

Edited by SyLt, 20 March 2012 - 02:45 PM.

...still -=]SyLt On ToP[=-

#26 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

You guys really take offense to anyone who points out your grammatical flaws or sentence structure. Although it may seem like an insult, it really isn't. We are just trying to help you guys write English so it's understandable. If you read Radical's corrections and replace them in the first post, doesn't it sound SOOOOOO much nicer and doesn't it make sense?

:)

#27 luminoKo

luminoKo

    詐欺師の本能

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,535 posts
  • Location:Den Haag, The Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:c4. / relinquished.
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Full Clan:dTeam #
  • Fairplay Guid:light

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

Pep I notice you put a lot of effort into your writing and grammar; it shows because you write clearer than almost any other ESL. But you do commit mistakes that seem to be related to how to phrase things. For example, it shouldn't be 'Will it be c4. their second golden Cup', instead it should be 'Will it be c4's second golden cup?' or "Will c4 win their second golden cup?". Also when you say 'on row within the Facing Worlds', that is also wrong because "on row" doesn't make sense and it should be written like 'in a row in the Facing Worlds Tournament series'. Also the phrase about the subs should be "The more subs available, the better." and I can tell that is the phrase you were trying to write.

On topic I wish both clans good luck and I expect a tight match.


Posted Image

I'm not specialised in that, but the effort I put in Cups satisfies me enough that I don't need to write everything proper.
As long the work is done.
95% of this forum writes everything in short words like u instead of you.
That says enough I think.
But if it really frustrates you I'll try to do more my best next time Posted Image
Posted Image
ひどく腹立たしい

#28 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:58 PM

Can't tell if trolling like a boss who takes offense to something that isn't an insult or really just offended.

But in the case that you really are offended, I can't afford to miss the opportunity to troll. SOOOOOOOO

I'm not specialized in that, but the effort I put into the cups satisfies me enough that I don't need to write everything properly. As long as the work gets done. That says enough I think. But if it really frustrates you, I'll try to do better next time.

And this one: 95% of this forum writes everything in short words like you instead of you

I don't understand what you're even trying to say here. I guess you're saying that 95% of the forum talks in short because it's a forum where they can write the same way they text, and I understand that. But the you instead of you really confuses me.

/end troll

#29 fleim

fleim

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts
  • Location:Finland

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:58 PM

i think we should set a date for this match (the upcoming sunday perhaps?) so people wont miss it and we also have time to find shoutcasters and/or someone to stream the game (sylt?) ^_^
Posted Image

#30 luminoKo

luminoKo

    詐欺師の本能

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,535 posts
  • Location:Den Haag, The Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:c4. / relinquished.
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Full Clan:dTeam #
  • Fairplay Guid:light

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:59 PM

Can't tell if trolling like a boss who takes offense to something that isn't an insult or really just offended.


I know Radical's intention is not an insult, and I appreciate he's helping me, maybe I should've written that as thanking.
But hey I mean he can send a PM as well or tell me on MSN.
And I think everybody understands what I mean, but yeah I admit it's bad english.
Posted Image
ひどく腹立たしい

#31 azzy

azzy

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:SOFKINGZ
  • Demo Team:aMeX
  • Full Clan:Freebytes
  • Fairplay Guid:ba1f0

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:01 PM

Chill Pep, Rad didn't mean to offend you lol, you write better than 95% on these forums anyways.
Let's put our dictionaries down for now. ;S

#32 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

THEN IGNORE MY EDITED POST, BUT IT'S ALSO OCD AND PART TROLLING. DISCLAIMER

#33 Foxdie

Foxdie

    Euro Stomper

  • Secretary of Finance
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,706 posts
  • Location:Canader
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Fairplay Guid:k4pwn

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

Chill Pep, Rad didn't mean to offend you lol, you write better than 95% on these forums anyways.
Let's put our dictionaries down for now. ;S

my dicktionary will forever wag erect in the air you cant put a lid on my freedom fuck with amex and you gon get fuckeddddd grandma wishin your souls at rest
but its hard to digest with the size of the hole in your chest nigga
/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Posted Image
Posted Image 2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
Posted Image 2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
Posted Image 2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm
-aMeX- is my wife and i love her

you are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned

SIGNATURES

#34 luminoKo

luminoKo

    詐欺師の本能

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,535 posts
  • Location:Den Haag, The Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:c4. / relinquished.
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Full Clan:dTeam #
  • Fairplay Guid:light

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

I'm not mad lol, just saying my priority isn't there and I thank him for helping :)
Anyway place your bets people!
Posted Image
ひどく腹立たしい

#35 SyLt

SyLt

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Demo Team:-aReA cOdE-
  • Fairplay Guid:0NT0P

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:36 PM

i think we should set a date for this match (the upcoming sunday perhaps?) so people wont miss it and we also have time to find shoutcasters and/or someone to stream the game (sylt?) ^_^

Both me and lumi tried, but my laptop is too weak and lumi's connection was too slow :(

We need someone with stable fast upload (should be fiber connection) and a modern PC ;)
...still -=]SyLt On ToP[=-

#36 fleim

fleim

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts
  • Location:Finland

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

We need someone with stable fast upload (should be fiber connection) and a modern PC ;)

yeah i remember reading that the minimum upload speed for a proper 360p/540p stream is pretty much +/- 10mb/s.. and like u said it has to be someone with a fairly good pc so he can also provide a nice fps :ph34r:
Posted Image

#37 SPACER

SPACER

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • Demo Clan:lamestonia
  • Demo Team:-CODE-

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

Stream would be awsome tbh! 20-18 vice versa imo

Posted Image


#38 - RAUL -

- RAUL -

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts
  • Demo Team:-CODE-
  • Fairplay Guid:R@XUL

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:03 PM

Will be tense, but Zioni will win
Posted Image - DM Tournament III - RauL
Posted Image - DM Tournament IV - RauL
Posted Image - DM Tournament V - R@XUL
Posted Image - Demobase Team Cup VI 2011 - -CODE-
Posted Image - Demobase NationsCup V - EESTI
Posted Image - XL Deathmatch Tournament I - RauL
Posted Image- Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - -CODE-

#39 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

yeah i remember reading that the minimum upload speed for a proper 360p/540p stream is pretty much +/- 10mb/s.. and like u said it has to be someone with a fairly good pc so he can also provide a nice fps :ph34r:


My campus internet gets 100 mb/s down and 80 mb/s upload. Maybe I can stream from my macbook lol

#40 SyLt

SyLt

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Demo Team:-aReA cOdE-
  • Fairplay Guid:0NT0P

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

My campus internet gets 100 mb/s down and 80 mb/s upload. Maybe I can stream from my macbook lol

http://www.speedtest.net/

whats ur upload speed?
...still -=]SyLt On ToP[=-


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users