Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Playoffs


97 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:42 PM

You re reaching the level of ReneGaDe when it's about posting arguments.


Irony at its finest, ladies and gents.

#62 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

    Camham

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

Stay on topic, plz.

Edited by Laffe Herder, 01 May 2012 - 03:07 PM.


#63 katana.

katana.

    Game Recognize Game

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts
  • Demo Team:-023-

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

Lol, I like the tournament as it is now, so I agree with everything except your Avelgem bullshit. It's just bullshit you tried to arrange it a few times. Still, why would anybody underestimate iOwn* or I? iOwn* is a team of friends which gives them an advantage and I. is a team full of experienced and high skilled individuals.

You should be happy with the tournament, because you have to play aMeX, Avelgem and B, atleast, if you get that far as amex vs code is a 50-50.

You re reaching the level of ReneGaDe when it's about posting arguments.

PS: Didn't really get why it should be valuable to copy-paste your log regarding the schedule, as Harper didn't say anything surprising or shocking.

It's just you taking shit out of proportion cause you always have the need to be on my dick, seriously, I thought you were just trolling when you posted but now I realize you're really that retarded lol, but for the sake of this topic, let me explain our little situation here.

We had to play each other twice, I'll say it again cause you seem to be extra retarded, twice. That did not happen because avelgem did not have 5 players online, or so they said. So when the deadline day came, avelgem yet again was nowhere to be found, hence why I said it's a lame way to win 1st place in a group, I did not ask for a forfeit or w.e cause imo that's lamer. But I do agree with the current schedule and matches cause it is what it is. Now my dear camham, what exactly of my point did you not agree with? That's right..get off my dick, owndoeii

#64 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

    Camham

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:18 PM

We ve played you once and there wasn't any topic on demobase regarding the last cupwar. We didn t have 5 around midnight and that really was the only time you wanted to play. I ve only talked to fainth and told him, like butcher told you, we didn t have 5 ready/mood to play that late at night. You should make a topic on demobase instead trying to contact an inactive player like SnuGG.

Anyways, we moved to another stage of the cup so i think there is no reason to be still reasoning about this matter. GL in the cup.

Edited by Laffe Herder, 01 May 2012 - 03:20 PM.


#65 Juul

Juul

    lolypopslet

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,062 posts
  • Location:Groningen
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:[B]illy's

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

katana stop saying: get off my Dick, get off my dick, get off my dick.
Big Tsunami in Japan from 8.9 Earthquake:

spieter spetter spater, lekker in het water

edited by lumiko to:

splash splash splash nice in the water


[B]illy's :
Posted Image Team-Tournament 2007
Posted Image Dads Team-Tournament 2008
Posted Image Demobase INF Team Cup III
Posted Image Demobase Team Cup IV

#66 katana.

katana.

    Game Recognize Game

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts
  • Demo Team:-023-

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

We ve played you once and there wasn't any topic on demobase regarding the last cupwar. We didn t have 5 around midnight and that really was the only time you wanted to play. I ve only talked to fainth and told him, like butcher told you, we didn t have 5 ready/mood to play that late at night. You should make a topic on demobase instead trying to contact an inactive player like SnuGG.

Anyways, we moved to another stage of the cup so i think there is no reason to be still reasoning about this matter. GL in the cup.

Only time? You really are retarded :D and why are you bringing snugg up? I never contacted snugg shows how much you really know what you're talking about -.- fact remains

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now please leave my dick alone and gl to all teams

#67 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

    Camham

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:50 PM

Only time? You really are retarded :D and why are you bringing snugg up? I never contacted snugg shows how much you really know what you're talking about -.- fact remains

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now please leave my dick alone and gl to all teams


So that means you never contacted our leader............

#68 katana.

katana.

    Game Recognize Game

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts
  • Demo Team:-023-

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

Did you set a trap so you could say that hahah, Hard to do when he's so inactive isn't it? I did talk to butcher though and posted in the arrange topic, what else you got?

#69 Juul

Juul

    lolypopslet

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,062 posts
  • Location:Groningen
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:[B]illy's

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

is that camiel on your penis?
Big Tsunami in Japan from 8.9 Earthquake:

spieter spetter spater, lekker in het water

edited by lumiko to:

splash splash splash nice in the water


[B]illy's :
Posted Image Team-Tournament 2007
Posted Image Dads Team-Tournament 2008
Posted Image Demobase INF Team Cup III
Posted Image Demobase Team Cup IV

#70 Junior

Junior

    Escape Artist

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,179 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Demo Team:[B]
  • Full Clan:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:chr1s

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

ktn just as pathetic as always
forgy zegt:
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL

#71 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:41 PM

We had to play each other twice, I'll say it again cause you seem to be extra retarded, twice. That did not happen because avelgem did not have 5 players online, or so they said. So when the deadline day came, avelgem yet again was nowhere to be found, hence why I said it's a lame way to win 1st place in a group, I did not ask for a forfeit or w.e cause imo that's lamer.


Now I understand this situation and honestly I side with you. However, I didn't see as much documentation on the forums and I can't judge based off of MSN convos alone since I'm not in them and their is no proof. I am all for handing out forfeits to make the points fairer to those who tried harder to arrange their wars, but eventually the bracket will have one mismatch and all of you will start whining again. So, let's just move on.

As for this crap you're posting in my topic, both retarded nonsense blabbering out of Camham and unread replies by Katana, you can both shut the fuck up now. And no more of this OT: This is actually an offtopic shit sentence. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it at all. And leave those pictures of big dicks out of these threads. Go post it in the trash forum where I won't see it and where it belongs.

#72 Juul

Juul

    lolypopslet

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,062 posts
  • Location:Groningen
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:[B]illy's

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

forgy is dominating the scene!
Big Tsunami in Japan from 8.9 Earthquake:

spieter spetter spater, lekker in het water

edited by lumiko to:

splash splash splash nice in the water


[B]illy's :
Posted Image Team-Tournament 2007
Posted Image Dads Team-Tournament 2008
Posted Image Demobase INF Team Cup III
Posted Image Demobase Team Cup IV

#73 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

You have one more week to play your first round matches.

#74 Speedi

Speedi

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Location:Finland
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Full Clan:-
  • Fairplay Guid:-

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

final will still be one match right?

B is lucky with this bracket idd but doesnt rly matter since we're winning this tournament anyways..



I doubt that, but gl.. -_-
Facing Worlds (2009-2010) II - The Brotherhood
Nations Cup (2009-2010) II - Finland
Demobase INF Open Cup VI (2010) I - c4.
Demobase Team Cup IV (2011) III - Fragged In Action
Demobase Team Cup V (2012) I - CODE



Posted Image

#75 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

ATTENTION

The deadline is this Sunday. Play your matches.

Avelgem and [sMp], if you do not play a match by Sunday, I'm going to flip a coin and the winner will be determined by my coin flip. You can get mad all you want, but read the rules and play by the rules for fucks sake. Deadline is Sunday. There will be no changes.

That is all.

#76 Junior

Junior

    Escape Artist

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,179 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Demo Team:[B]
  • Full Clan:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:chr1s

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

ATTENTION

The deadline is this Sunday. Play your matches.

Avelgem and [sMp], if you do not play a match by Sunday, I'm going to flip a coin and the winner will be determined by my coin flip. You can get mad all you want, but read the rules and play by the rules for fucks sake. Deadline is Sunday. There will be no changes.

That is all.


what a terrible post to make... this coinflip can only be in smp's favor since they got nothing to lose lmfao
i sure know what i would do if i was smp

Edited by Junior, 11 May 2012 - 01:49 PM.

forgy zegt:
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL

#77 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

what a terrible post to make... this coinflip can only be in smp's favor since they got nothing to lose lmfao
i sure know what i would do if i was smp


what a terrible post to make..... don't tell me what to do. I've warned these people several times already and they make no effort to organize their matches. I'd rather continue without them and let an active team sign up in the next cup. Note to all cup admins: Avelgem is the most inactive team in demo, please stop letting them in your cups.

If I had seen Avelgem make some sort of effort in arranging their match, I'd reconsider a coin flip. Besides, a coin flip is 50/50. You'd think it's in Avelgem's favor to play their match. If I see them in the next 3 days make several posts and attempts to organize a cupwar, then maybe I'll reconsider.

EDIT: And if you ask me, I'd say wars nowadays are not as one-side advantageous as you'd think. You're just blind to ego, so I don't blame your shit personality. I feel sorry for you, mate.

#78 katana.

katana.

    Game Recognize Game

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts
  • Demo Team:-023-

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

So what's next?

Did avelgem take the forfeit?
When is the deadline for the semi's?
And how many times do we have to play each other in the semi's / finals?

#79 - RAUL -

- RAUL -

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts
  • Demo Team:-CODE-
  • Fairplay Guid:R@XUL

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

So what's next?

Did avelgem take the forfeit?
When is the deadline for the semi's?
And how many times do we have to play each other in the semi's / finals?


Posted Image - DM Tournament III - RauL
Posted Image - DM Tournament IV - RauL
Posted Image - DM Tournament V - R@XUL
Posted Image - Demobase Team Cup VI 2011 - -CODE-
Posted Image - Demobase NationsCup V - EESTI
Posted Image - XL Deathmatch Tournament I - RauL
Posted Image- Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - -CODE-

#80 luminoKo

luminoKo

    詐欺師の本能

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,535 posts
  • Location:Den Haag, The Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:c4. / relinquished.
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Full Clan:dTeam #
  • Fairplay Guid:light

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

[sMp] and Avelgem are both active atm, if you guys could play eachother maybe tonight (I can admin) it would be nice!
If you guys think it's not doable anymore, then we can move on.



Avelgem neither [sMp] gave us an answer so...
Posted Image
ひどく腹立たしい



Reply to this topic



  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users