Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Diablo 3
Started by HighNesZ, May 14 2012 12:17 PM
110 replies to this topic
#101
Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:07 PM
Wizzard lvl 60 maximum act 4 beginning 40 k damage shit armor full int
raga ur an addict LOL
I'm celebrity honestly you're wannabe I'm prodigy the suggestion you're better then me at being a warrior? - ha , comedy
#102
Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:02 AM
Level 60 Demon Hunter. Inferno Act II.
stupid AH keeps being offline...
stupid AH keeps being offline...
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#104
Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:50 PM
YEAAAAAAAH BUDDDDDDDDDDDDY
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#106
Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:54 PM
Anyone still playing this?
I just started playing it again after a break. Being a monk now, pretty awesome tbh
I just started playing it again after a break. Being a monk now, pretty awesome tbh
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#108
Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:43 PM
omg!
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#111
Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:32 AM
Played it yesterday after a long time and saw zero changes and had bad drops all over..
I dont want to go cm wizzard but it seems the only way to farm mp10
I dont want to go cm wizzard but it seems the only way to farm mp10
Fairplaycup III - dTeam #
Murder Death Kill Clan Cup - dTeam #
Best full clan 2011 - dTeam #
ha i remember when i started in 2004 and always wanted to join dbd and thought you were so pro chris.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





