based on what? discussing football at demobase is like discussing it with girls
you get nothing out with it
just a bunch of nerds playing a 10 year old demo verision of a game, what they know about football?
-nothing
how retarded are you? this is one of the stupidest posts I've seen in a while. "what they know about football?" i.e in the community there have been many good football players (ibi, project, the old haze guy? can't recall the name.)
football is so widely popular that almost everyone has their own opinions and almost everyone knows at least something about the game.
I've been playing sof2 for years, but i still follow football every week. Also have played the game for half my life.
And about the girls, depends. I know many girls who know more about football than every second guy in a club training. I mean, what the fuck. Do you even have a head to think with?
If you play like this in the semis

You don't deserve to play the final.
It's a two-sided thing I'd say. Of course when you watch the game and see so passive game from one side you think that they don't deserve to win. Great defense is a good offense. Ofc it's boring to follow. They knew they were weaker and there was no other way to win. I say that defensing so good for most of the game time is pretty remarkable also in some way, though i prefer more attacking football. And I mean, they are pretty good if .. i.e the corners statistics were what? like 14:0 and then Chelsea got 1 corner and they scored? Also their contras were good mostly.
Can't do anything about it. Football's getting more boring and boring by the time imo. Too much tactical thinking, theater, manipulating and too less playing.
All in all, the game wasn't worth a final. Too much bollocks and random luck. Too bad Bayern lost. Hard to admit that Chelsea is currently the best club in the world.
Polish Cup - #noskillzGaming
Demobase NationsCup IV - Team.Estonia
History:
sK., -HaZe- , [[ cG |, .sD', .sL', couz, bro|, ironCore`, estownia, , enemysNightmare(eN), *HtF*, GS|, .[cR], -=*$|GOD|$*=-, -=T|c=-, //eXeLenCe, eGang, Dk , incontrol, -oSa-, tGz, [R10], .g3, plastiquez, -NijnTje-, DTG, /Rs*, @conflict, inflixi, DaClowns, -wee-