Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Max Still The Sickest Modder
#241
Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:01 PM
#242
Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:25 PM
BTW: Any specific reason the damage calculation doesn't include armor!?
----There's 100 health and 100 armor, on gold you can do 2 dmg per kill..... It's more fun, since random nades aren't as 'rewarding'(especially in ctf) if you make it 2 dmg for an 'ak kill' -- everybody is a score / damage whore , so it's fun to include the armor as well!
----What about giving points to the player who kills the case guy or flag guy? Like 5 points
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]
#243
Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:29 PM
#244
Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:24 AM
.sL` - skillLess
#1 - Photopoint SoF2 (LAN)
#2 - Team Tournament
#3 - Butchers 3on3 Infiltration Cup
#3 - SoF2 INF 2v2 SummerCup 2007
#1 - SoF2.eu tournament
#3 - CS OpenCup Div2 Fall 2007
#3 - CS OpenCup Div2 Spring 2008
#2 - CS OpenCup Div2 2009
#3 - ET SW 6v6 OpenCup Spring 2008
#2 - ET HPNK Lanparty ( LAN )
#4 - cYber Zone LAN Cup #2 ( LAN )
#5 - cYber Zone : Redbull Cup (LAN)
#5 - 100mega Rally (LAN)
#7 - Razer Sügis 2009 (LAN)
#9 - Jõõpre Lan Vol 9. ( LAN )
#9 - Photopoint CS ( LAN )
#3 - Demobase Nations Cup IV - EESTI
--------
#245
Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:38 AM
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]
#246
Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:38 AM
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL
#247
Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:37 PM

XILLAX zegt (14:14):
kass online?
Mike. zegt (14:14):
Yes
XILLAX zegt (14:15):
gimmi his msn
i only got his "Muahzor"
Mike. zegt (14:15):
muahzor@hotmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#248
Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:49 PM
not sure if u already know about this but the player stats (kills+deaths+ratio+dmg taken atleast) next to awards arent really accurate atm, heres an example;
This is also true for me. Basically like fleim said kills, deaths, ratio and damage are always wrong on this screen (not for the medals but on the left side). Sometimes they don't even make sense, like I finished a game with 15 deaths but this scoreboard would say I died 20+ times.
Also I have a suggestion: If someone goes to spectator, would it be possibly to null their vote if a vote is in progress? At the moment people are able to sway the votes in their favor by voting yes then joining spectator; it's almost like being able to vote yes twice.
2nd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 1 (2003) -=OG=-
3rd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 2 (2004) -=OG=-
1st Place eGang Tournament (2005) -HaZe-
1st Place cC. Tournament (2006) -HaZe-
3rd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 3 (2006) -HaZe-
3rd Place The Great Katana Cup (2009) -HaZe-Team NA 2006-Present
Leader of Team NA (North America) 2006-2008 with Hokie
#249
Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:48 PM
#250
Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:44 PM
#251
Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:03 AM
You could aswell remove the medals.
+1
demo is not a public playing anymore, so no one cares about who has most nade,knife,headshot kills... coz only the own clan/team and individual score is what matters, no one cares about best overalls etc... except maybe noobs or scorehoers.
#252
Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:24 AM

2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm-aMeX- is my wife and i love her
SIGNATURESyou are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned
#253
Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:29 AM
Tro0o story medals make it more like fullfuck that medals are fun
#254
Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:39 AM
means specs are locked obviouslyWhenever I'm in a RPM mod server without rpm (client side), and I'm @ spec, my screen freezes. I had this at least 4 times already. Could this be fixed?
#255
Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:08 AM

2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm-aMeX- is my wife and i love her
SIGNATURESyou are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned
#256
Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:48 PM
but other knife bug where you drop your current weapon and lose all throwable knives? fixable, no?
I don't know that bug.
IDD! that would be sweet bug fix, since it doesn't make any sense
^^
BTW: Any specific reason the damage calculation doesn't include armor!?
----There's 100 health and 100 armor, on gold you can do 2 dmg per kill..... It's more fun, since random nades aren't as 'rewarding'(especially in ctf) if you make it 2 dmg for an 'ak kill' -- everybody is a score / damage whore , so it's fun to include the armor as well!
----What about giving points to the player who kills the case guy or flag guy? Like 5 pointsAnd can id 1 bug be fixed(they get extra points for every kill they make)
No specific reason, that's just how I implemented it. Could take the average of armor and health, so a kill is still 100 points. However, I think only taking health is the most intuitive option.
Is it possible to get backpacks to CTF, it's really annoying playing ctf without BP-s..
No.
This is also true for me. Basically like fleim said kills, deaths, ratio and damage are always wrong on this screen (not for the medals but on the left side). Sometimes they don't even make sense, like I finished a game with 15 deaths but this scoreboard would say I died 20+ times.
Also I have a suggestion: If someone goes to spectator, would it be possibly to null their vote if a vote is in progress? At the moment people are able to sway the votes in their favor by voting yes then joining spectator; it's almost like being able to vote yes twice.
Please provide a screenshot of your scoreboard just before the stats come up, plus a screenshot of the stats.
As for voting: voting is flawed anyway. That is why I have disabled it in 1.00. You should never use it. If you decide to use it anyway, and somebody exploits that by going to spectators, I would advise you to ban that player.
Whenever I'm in a RPM mod server without rpm (client side), and I'm @ spec, my screen freezes. I had this at least 4 times already. Could this be fixed?
Probably because the spectators are locked.
#258
Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:53 PM
the auto-record would be server side right?
A combination of client + server side. The server sends the record signal, but the client must interpret it and actually start recording.
#260
Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:06 PM
Knife bug, really easy to reproduce:I don't know that bug.
No specific reason, that's just how I implemented it. Could take the average of armor and health, so a kill is still 100 points. However, I think only taking health is the most intuitive option.
No.
Please provide a screenshot of your scoreboard just before the stats come up, plus a screenshot of the stats.
As for voting: voting is flawed anyway. That is why I have disabled it in 1.00. You should never use it. If you decide to use it anyway, and somebody exploits that by going to spectators, I would advise you to ban that player.
Probably because the spectators are locked.
Just drop your ak/m590/pistol/nades (believe it works with all of them) and no matter how many knives you had before, you'll have 0 to throw now. often in the end of rounds ull see people throwing their knives against wall just to switch their empty ak with one off the ground and then pick up knives again in order to not lose them completely.
Edited by bing bang blaow, 28 June 2012 - 01:07 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked



