it works! thx max!
Good! Now we have to wait until it is accepted by FP.
it works! thanks m@x
Awesome!
Edited by max, 29 May 2012 - 03:59 PM.
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:57 PM
it works! thx max!
it works! thanks m@x
Edited by max, 29 May 2012 - 03:59 PM.
Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:21 PM
Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:22 PM
Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:22 PM
works with fp
Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:56 PM
Edited by fleim, 29 May 2012 - 04:56 PM.
Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:26 PM
Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:03 PM
version 5g makes my sof2mp.exe crash before it even launches, this happens only when i choose to enable fp
edit: vista
and now it works for me again max, its just random dunno
Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:06 PM
Edited by DevaZ, 29 May 2012 - 07:24 PM.
Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:07 PM
`yesDo you mean the in-game serverlist?
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVmSIGNATURESyou are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned
Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:34 PM
Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:56 PM
Well the usual error is could not get snapshot (FP gives this)
Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:34 PM
Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:36 PM
Works so far for me and fleim (pressing No for the default injection).
Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:45 PM

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:47 PM
I discovered what my bug was Max.
I have to start fairplay first, then quit, and once I start RPM it works by then.
Else if I start RPM straight, it opens directly sof2 without fairplay, if I close sof2, then fairplay starts.
Weird bug, but at least I can play with it I guess
Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:51 PM
Does this happen with both injection methods? Get rpm2k3.com/5h.zip

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:53 PM
I have the latest version, not the one you released for Fleim, Devaz and Katana but that previous one.
You want me to download this newer version?
Edited by max, 29 May 2012 - 10:54 PM.
Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:04 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users