Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Obama wins 2012 elections!!
#41
Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:08 PM
ask umii for more information een jongeman zonder een diploma maar streetknowledge
#42
Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:08 PM
Wow congratulations, you guys have finally clicked after 2 years that every post I make is bullshit!
CONGRATS WANT A FUCKING COOKIE YOU DUMB FUCK DUTCH PEOPLE? Of course I can say your stupid few words like kanker and moeder and all the variations of the same two words that you guys use to insult each other on sof2. What do you expect?
Fucking morons. It's as if Europe gets stupider every year.
Thats why we outsmart the usa ^^ domb fastfood eating assholes
Fairplaycup III - dTeam #
Murder Death Kill Clan Cup - dTeam #
Best full clan 2011 - dTeam #
ha i remember when i started in 2004 and always wanted to join dbd and thought you were so pro chris.
#43
Guest_forgylicious_*
Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:25 PM
#44
Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:28 PM
Fairplaycup III - dTeam #
Murder Death Kill Clan Cup - dTeam #
Best full clan 2011 - dTeam #
ha i remember when i started in 2004 and always wanted to join dbd and thought you were so pro chris.
#45
Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:39 PM
Fuck the dutch. Ugly ass people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#46
Guest_forgylicious_*
Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:50 PM
hahaha nice pic
atleast no fat people in skinnyjeans ording a mege super hamburger on a daily base while claiming i am a smart person.
wut? fat people in skinny jeans (?) ording (?) a mege (?) super hamburger (doesnt exist?) on a daily base (?) while claiming i am a smart person (??)
you are a smart person? good for u, want a fucking cookie you dumb dutch fagget?
#47
Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:35 PM
#48
Guest_forgylicious_*
Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:15 PM
Fuck Dutch people. If I were in a mall with a Dutch person I'd definitely kill him. 100%
#49
Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:31 PM
And if you one day die before you're 40 because you realize your life is a piece of shit since you have no girl and no job and no education and you live in Europe, my predictions will also come true.
Fuck Dutch people. If I were in a mall with a Dutch person I'd definitely kill him. 100%
jesus christ, dafak is wrong with you? could you chill out for a bit? till now i've seen at least 3 topics where u are flaming the shit out of people. RELAX, mister american.
#50
Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:42 PM
Fuck the dutch. Ugly ass people
Family pic?
#51
Guest_forgylicious_*
Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:19 PM
And yeah, fuck you flair. I don't care if you don't like my flaming, feel free to ignore my posts. I don't bitch at every single dumb post you make about how sof2 is dead and how you want to attract new players when you are like the least qualified person to do it.
You have ideas Flair. Stick to those ideas and doing interviews. Bring it on Dutch people. Because all this stupidity is making me STRONGER
#52
Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:27 PM
Camham's family maybe.
And yeah, fuck you flair. I don't care if you don't like my flaming, feel free to ignore my posts. I don't bitch at every single dumb post you make about how sof2 is dead and how you want to attract new players when you are like the least qualified person to do it.
You have ideas Flair. Stick to those ideas and doing interviews. Bring it on Dutch people. Because all this stupidity is making me STRONGER
there is a huge difference between making a dumb post and offending people like you do. it's a wonder you aren't banned yet, cause if it were some other person saying exactly the same words you are saying, he would've been banned 5 centuries ago.
people like good trolling, like sylt's trolling, not offensive and utterly nonsense posts you are spitting.
#53
Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:52 PM
See froggy just likes to mimic the american hate towards canadians so hes looking for a victim. Bro. Ur a fucking canadian turk, you might be the worst of all
Edited by maniman, 08 November 2012 - 06:53 PM.
#54
Guest_forgylicious_*
Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:58 PM
However, you all naturally assume I am Canadian, ugly, homosexual, and crazy based off of my posts here on Demobase. HAHAHAHAH Jokes on you faggets. Especially you Flair. The day you joined this community I welcomed you with open arms. I wanted new people to join and enjoy the game, then I realized you're just as dumb as every other two faced dutch fagget on this community, thus being as stupid as the rest of them.
So fuck you Flair. People get banned and get unbanned. Niclas made 37 accounts before they stopped caring to ban him. Nobody cares but you Flair. Go to a better community if you care so much.
#55
Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:03 PM
HAHAHAHAAHAHH LOLLLFuck the dutch. Ugly ass people
SECONDARY DNC IV U/VDTCHBLS [
#56
Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:41 PM
Haha you know what's funny? You are all mad that I have you all to a T and I know all about you guys and how ugly and stupid you guys are based off personal experience, how you guys speak, and your actions.
However, you all naturally assume I am Canadian, ugly, homosexual, and crazy based off of my posts here on Demobase. HAHAHAHAH Jokes on you faggets. Especially you Flair. The day you joined this community I welcomed you with open arms. I wanted new people to join and enjoy the game, then I realized you're just as dumb as every other two faced dutch fagget on this community, thus being as stupid as the rest of them.
So fuck you Flair. People get banned and get unbanned. Niclas made 37 accounts before they stopped caring to ban him. Nobody cares but you Flair. Go to a better community if you care so much.
Im not mad, i just like flaming as much as you do. I also agree i hate most dutch people eventhough i live in the biggest dutch shithole in this country. But yes, i wasnt basing anything on youre post but your photos. Flair is gay though i agree. Suck my cock froggy boyyyyy
#57
Guest_forgylicious_*
Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:49 PM
#58
Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:11 PM
Niclas made 37 accounts before they stopped caring to ban him. Nobody cares but you Flair. Go to a better community if you care so much.
shut it fucking paki, i made 4 accounts because somehow some retart made u mod/admin and u kept ban me for no reasons, i didnt even knew u back then when u kept ban me and still dont know where your hate against me comes from
biggest retart demopase = forgay
nic aka The Situation
I got so much money i should start a bank
Number one Panam fan
#59
Guest_forgylicious_*
Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:42 PM
#60
Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:16 PM
im ognna have to agree with forgy here because this topic actually proves him right LOL asdf
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





