Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
New Team: ToF
#24
Posted 20 January 2008 - 01:10 PM
Heh the few times I've seen ToF players in public (I can only remember FaZiR and Pysior) they've been cheating their asses off while being dickwads. Of course I could be wrong as well.
they are always playing with fp! so they are clean..
what can i say about tof..hmm they are middle skill..Cichy was in teampol when wombat:D:D:D was cpt of POLANd, also pysior, deadman, dabek are in teampol B..
i think they've big change to take 3rd place in group B !
...LEGEND...
#28
Posted 20 January 2008 - 01:31 PM
Since the release of Soldier Of Fortune II in May, 2002. There hasn't been an anti-cheat available for version 1.00. This caused players to whine and ban people during clan wars for hacks. Reason most likely to be banned for is "2know", whatever the fuck that means. In early 2009, rumors started appearing around the SOF2 1.00 community that somebody was developing an anti-cheat. Everyone thought this was a great idea, seeing as the game had been out since the 17th century and nobody gave a fuck about it. All of the 16 players left on SOF2 1.00 cheered and supported the Hitler like figure who was developing this anti-cheat. When the anti-cheat was finally released, it was the biggest fucking failure in the history of video gaming. It was so humiliating that Michael Jackson died a few weeks later. The name of this anti-cheat was called "Mousetrap". It had been coded by some four eyed geek virgin who couldn't even code a fucking keygen.
#29
Posted 20 January 2008 - 01:31 PM
they probably mean him, but hmm i dont see the bust?unknown?recently busted?=xillax?
And xillax isnt even playin in this cup, is he?
#30
Posted 20 January 2008 - 01:36 PM
Heh the few times I've seen ToF players in public (I can only remember FaZiR and Pysior) they've been cheating their asses off while being dickwads. Of course I could be wrong as well.
Yanko, please don't say such bs, cause you even played 2 or 3 wars against us (we lost em all). In the first one i appeared to be a cheater, because when I turned fp on i sucked like hell (and marty, seych whined their asses off). ToF still lacks some teamplay and thinking, but is able to win wars (which might still be a real challenge in this tourny). I wish them GL
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users














