Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
-HaZe- vs c4.
#22
Posted 21 January 2008 - 10:33 AM
Demobase INF Open Team Cup 2007 -R-
Dads Team Tournament 2008 -R-
Demobase Nations Cup III 2008 Finland
The Great Katana Cup 2008 Explosive c4.
Noobroom Clan tournament 2009 Explosive c4.
Demobase Nations cup IV 2009 Finland
Facing Worlds 2009 Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup VI 2010 Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds II 2010 Explosive c4.
#23
Posted 21 January 2008 - 10:58 AM
Polish Cup - #noskillzGaming
Demobase NationsCup IV - Team.Estonia
History:
sK., -HaZe- , [[ cG |, .sD', .sL', couz, bro|, ironCore`, estownia, , enemysNightmare(eN), *HtF*, GS|, .[cR], -=*$|GOD|$*=-, -=T|c=-, //eXeLenCe, eGang, Dk , incontrol, -oSa-, tGz, [R10], .g3, plastiquez, -NijnTje-, DTG, /Rs*, @conflict, inflixi, DaClowns, -wee-
#26
Posted 21 January 2008 - 11:41 AM
Demobase INF Open Team Cup 2007 -R-
Dads Team Tournament 2008 -R-
Demobase Nations Cup III 2008 Finland
The Great Katana Cup 2008 Explosive c4.
Noobroom Clan tournament 2009 Explosive c4.
Demobase Nations cup IV 2009 Finland
Facing Worlds 2009 Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup VI 2010 Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds II 2010 Explosive c4.
#27
Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:04 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#33
Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:40 PM
Who are you? You want 5 dollars? fuckface.
I can say whatever i want to bluei!
His post is also sarcasm. Else he's a mongo!
Do you need to know me in order to take me seriously? In that case you are too addicted to this game and lost all sense of reality.
5 Dollars? I live in The Netherlands, so unless you come to my home and give me 5 euros, keep them.
Fuckface? What you calling me that for? Calling people names is for 12 year olds.
You may answer my questions if you feel like it.
#34
Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:06 PM
Oh no! Not a yeLLow card : !
When your second yellow card comes (soon enough?) you will come crawling to xillax, mumbling something about "bluei was right!!.." and beg to play the next match.
#35
Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:18 PM
een gele kaart voor mr johan .
gg potm angel
zou steven het ook krijgn?
Remco Ellen zegt:
het zal een mysterie blijven
- . G.OKHÃÂN.. // zegt:
wat sex ?
Remco Ellen zegt:
ja
- . G.OKHÃÂN.. // zegt:
ahahahhaha zkrrr niet ahah
#36
Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:25 PM
Who are you? You want 5 dollars? fuckface.
I can say whatever i want to bluei!
His post is also sarcasm. Else he's a mongo!
Do you need to know me in order to take me seriously? In that case you are too addicted to this game and lost all sense of reality.
5 Dollars? I live in The Netherlands, so unless you come to my home and give me 5 euros, keep them.
Fuckface? What you calling me that for? Calling people names is for 12 year olds.
You may answer my questions if you feel like it.
Turn around, and don't show up here anymore
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#37
Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:19 PM
dude, 1. LET THEM KNOW BY THEMSELF WHAT THEY DO
2. I saw u saying this in other topics about blabla you are addicted''
Dude when u keep saying this, maybe it's a well sign for us that you're just the 1 which is addicted
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users













