As far as I know I haven't heard about a date set by you guys: SO HERE'S DE DEAL: Sunday 20.00 CET, server+admin = your responsibility. FUCKING PLAY IT SO WE PROCEED TO SEMIS!!!! This is longest taking cup ever already, which has it's sweet sides but also sucks a bit
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
To Belgland and Finland
Started by
Guest_Pinokkio_*
, Jan 31 2008 10:48 PM
7 replies to this topic
#1
Guest_Pinokkio_*
Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:48 PM
#2
Posted 31 January 2008 - 11:31 PM
I'll arrange a war with seych some time soon
#3
Guest_Yankowich_*
Posted 01 February 2008 - 07:03 AM
http://www.demobase.eu/viewtopic.php?t=2981
Finlands last attempt to fix a date by the way, see how well it went?
Finlands last attempt to fix a date by the way, see how well it went?
#5
Posted 01 February 2008 - 09:48 AM
What's Belgland ?
#6
Posted 01 February 2008 - 10:54 AM
I can play sunday
- EXPLOSIVE-C4 -
WWW.NODE-TEAM.TK
WWW.NODE-TEAM.TK
#7
Guest_Pinokkio_*
Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:22 PM
You could try, but it has to be played before sunday 20.00 in that case, if you don't manage to do that, 20.00 SUNDAY CET STANDS. NO SHOW = FORFEIT LOSS.I'll arrange a war with seych some time soon
#8
Posted 01 February 2008 - 08:52 PM
Sunday it will be I suppose. Since Snugg ain't really replying here on db.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked


