the ss broken posted of the first round i took there chief, had taken it and saved the second over it so lost it had to watch demo to get it again.
and yes very strange score war, lowest ive ever played other than a 12/11 for us vs haze gg sK last few wars are tight, 13/12 for u all 16/14 for us and the Tie 18/18
Yes gg, too bad I couldn't play, I left the war before that war vs you
Though, breakin down some of your glory, the last few wars vs you, weren't so close at all.
This is the 13:12 we won, close, gg.
http://sofkingz.demobase.eu/picture.php?war=14&screen=1
http://sofkingz.demobase.eu/picture.php?war=14&screen=2
Then the 14:16 for you.
Still agree with what you said so far, but THEN..
20:5 to us (I believe my comeback-to-demo-war, first serious war anyway)
http://sofkingz.demobase.eu/picture.php?war=6&screen=1 [im hangover there]
http://sofkingz.demobase.eu/picture.php?war=6&screen=2
the war that followed 20:13 to us.
http://sofkingz.demobase.eu/picture.php?war=21&screen=1
http://sofkingz.demobase.eu/picture.php?war=21&screen=2
and then of course the 18:18 draw and the 10:11 win of yours.
But it seems like you skipped some wars :X and on the screens, you clearly do have a good lineup.
ok sk best clan
end of discussion











