Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

-HaZe- vs -I-R-Z-I-


22 replies to this topic

#1 luminoKo

luminoKo

    詐欺師の本能

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,535 posts
  • Location:Den Haag, The Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:c4. / relinquished.
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Full Clan:dTeam #
  • Fairplay Guid:light

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:02 PM

~ Quarter Final ~


-HaZe- Posted Image vs -I-R-Z-I- Posted Image

Posted Image Line-ups

-HaZe- Posted Image

Gzuz Posted Image
Marty Posted Image
Ol. Posted Image
Ambush Posted Image
Someone Posted Image

-I-R-Z-I- Posted Image

Aytuo Posted Image
Dynde Posted Image
Varimr Posted Image
Luminaire Posted Image
Dani Posted Image

Phase 1 - Kniveround

-HaZe- won kniveround, they decided to start in the red team.

Phase 2 - Round 1

With navyseal as admin (he could read meanwhile a book, guess he did {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif) we could start in c4. Warserver. Once we're ready we took off. -I-R-Z-I- took the lead by getting the first round (1-0). After that Varimr was close to capture the second point, but with a nice shot from Ambush the score became the same (1-1). After that -I-R-Z-I- putted the tempo higher and with some nice actions from Varimr in East and Luminaire in Main, -I-R-Z-I- took 4 points behind eachother, so (5-1). -HaZe- took a nice point with some creative teamwork, but it was not enough. After that -I-R-Z-I- was enabled to get a point again. Though -HaZe- didn't give up and achieved to get a point again, but the ratio was all the time 2:1 (2 points -I-R-Z-I- and 1 -HaZe-). And before you know it, the 10 reaches, that was also the case in this cupwar! Endscore 10 to 4!


Posted Image

-I-R-Z-I- Posted Image win by 10 to 4


Phase 3 - Round 2


We were quiet fast ready so we could start. With -HaZe- putting the pressure especially from Patio it was no way -I-R-Z-I- could defense the casechamber. But some crucial nades from Ambush didn't reach a player from -I-R-Z-I- in the corners, he did it several times which left him with 1 nade left which was not enough to block the kitchen zone. So -I-R-Z-I- had to do it with the counter and succeed. Even with 2 Patio -HaZe- didn't succes to break in in the begin which was crucial, because East went weaker and weaker in the end and so Varimr controlled it. Furthermore I must admit it was not the lucky day of -HaZe-, or maybe the lucky day from Aytuo. He had won a very nice 1vs3 situation on roof, which was crucial, it was for -HaZe- a stab in the back. Ol. tried to snipe and succeed in some nice kills, but it wasn't enough.. the game was played!


Posted Image

-I-R-Z-I- Posted Image win by 10 to 5


Phase 4 - Conclusion

Navyseal didn't want to make this report (else it became short), so I've been asked to make this report. I didn't see/noticed all actions of this cupwar, so don't get me wrong but I saw it as a unlucky day for -HaZe- also, that's why I reported less about them than for -I-R-Z-I-. But it was a good game, some players say 'gg' if they win a round, but was is 'gg'? That is if 2 clans can play a war untill the end with no whine and accept the score! Two very impressive clans if you check history, but 1 can only pass.. That's the hardest part.. And this time it was -I-R-Z-I-. Good luck next season -HaZe-!


Vote for your player of the match! In my eyes it was Aytuo, luck or skills, he achieved to do what was almost impossible! {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

(P.S. Demos are not requested yet publicly. This means -I-R-Z-I- could still lose by forfeit, else report will be editted).
Posted Image
ひどく腹立たしい

#2 P4P3R

P4P3R

    King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,660 posts
  • Demo Team:nsz
  • Fairplay Guid:P4P3R

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:07 PM

gratz RZ, nt HaZe

Seems like a very nice match
Omae no mono wa ore no mono, ore no mono wa ore no mono da

Posted Image

#3 Juul

Juul

    lolypopslet

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,062 posts
  • Location:Groningen
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:[B]illy's

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:08 PM

oh gg

nt haze
Big Tsunami in Japan from 8.9 Earthquake:

spieter spetter spater, lekker in het water

edited by lumiko to:

splash splash splash nice in the water


[B]illy's :
Posted Image Team-Tournament 2007
Posted Image Dads Team-Tournament 2008
Posted Image Demobase INF Team Cup III
Posted Image Demobase Team Cup IV

#4 Aytuo

Aytuo

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Team:fragtion

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:09 PM

Great war, was fast and effective. Good luck for the future HaZe.
Posted Image
www.ros-clan.com
www.fragtion.eu

#5 worship

worship

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Location:America
  • Demo Clan:3v.
  • Demo Team:*HtF*
  • Fairplay Guid:1a7a0

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:10 PM

what does that PS mean? lol gg

#6 Juul

Juul

    lolypopslet

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,062 posts
  • Location:Groningen
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:[B]illy's

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:15 PM

what does that PS mean? lol gg


Post scriptum
Big Tsunami in Japan from 8.9 Earthquake:

spieter spetter spater, lekker in het water

edited by lumiko to:

splash splash splash nice in the water


[B]illy's :
Posted Image Team-Tournament 2007
Posted Image Dads Team-Tournament 2008
Posted Image Demobase INF Team Cup III
Posted Image Demobase Team Cup IV

#7 VARIMR

VARIMR

    Madness

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,910 posts
  • Location:Finland

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:16 PM

voted roman cuz i dont dare vote myself even i'd like to

gg

ps. someones estonian
Posted Image

#8 worship

worship

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Location:America
  • Demo Clan:3v.
  • Demo Team:*HtF*
  • Fairplay Guid:1a7a0

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:18 PM

what does that PS mean? lol gg


Post scriptum


LOL i know what ps stands for rexelnoooob. i mean the "rz still could lose by forfeit? like wtf?"

#9 P4P3R

P4P3R

    King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,660 posts
  • Demo Team:nsz
  • Fairplay Guid:P4P3R

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:19 PM

Yes, if you request their demos and they appear2be "hax" or smth maybe.. or when they dont want2send?
Omae no mono wa ore no mono, ore no mono wa ore no mono da

Posted Image

#10 Campari

Campari

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts
  • Location:Estonia
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Demo Team:Fragtion
  • Full Clan:RTS
  • Fairplay Guid:c5b52

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:23 PM

Good job RZ
Posted Image

#11 azzy

azzy

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:SOFKINGZ
  • Demo Team:aMeX
  • Full Clan:Freebytes
  • Fairplay Guid:ba1f0

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:26 AM

Fuck, I guessed 20/12 for RZ

I voted player as the match for Ambush, I haven't been there but I know this is a player that can force something in a team and win "lost" rounds.


I suppose he has his part in the 9 points.

#12 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

    Camham

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:30 AM

Kinda owned

#13 vo!ume

vo!ume

    GOD

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,871 posts
  • Location:sLOVEnia

Posted 17 March 2008 - 09:13 AM

gg

Life is a rough river full of shit, and you are sitting in a boat without oars.

ArrowRightRed.gifmockup-2.jpg

99.99% of people lives their life just to survive, 00.01% of people live theirs life just to understand it.


#14 VARIMR

VARIMR

    Madness

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,910 posts
  • Location:Finland

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:31 PM

wacko only 2 rz had votes, and me only ONE and i think only ambush was enough worthfull of potm votes on haze lineup. MUAH

potm rz blue me potm rz red aytuo potm haze red & blue ambush
Posted Image

#15 Pruty

Pruty

    FNG

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:09 PM

Clash of the titans

Good going rz, as expected !! I voted for Aytuo, its obvious i think.

#16 NavySeal

NavySeal

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Location:Knokke, Belgium
  • Demo Clan:c4
  • Demo Team:.|E
  • Fairplay Guid:j0n4z

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:15 PM

Yes it was a good match without any problems.
http://c4.liezerserv.com

Posted Image

Posted ImageDemobase INF Open Cup III - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageDemobase INF Open Cup IV - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageDemobase INF Open Cup V - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageThe Great Katana Cup - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageNoobroom Clan Tournament - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageFacing Worlds - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageDemobase INF Open Cup VI - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageFacing Worlds II - Explosive c4.

#17 CAJUN

CAJUN

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,135 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:ros.
  • Demo Team:-CODE-

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:18 PM

gg, nice report as usual lumi
Posted Image Demobase Team Cup IV - -CODE-
Posted Image Secondary Nations Cup V 2010 - UNDUTCHBLS
Posted Image Xzi's 1on1 cup 2008 - sparklys
Posted Image

#18 SHADE

SHADE

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:31 PM

gg, to bad I had no time to be admin
Posted Image

#19 stLw+

stLw+

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:09 PM

gg rz , nt haze

gl in the cup rz
Remco Ellen zegt:
zou steven het ook krijgn?
Remco Ellen zegt:
het zal een mysterie blijven
- . G.OKHÁN.. // zegt:
wat sex ?
Remco Ellen zegt:
ja
- . G.OKHÁN.. // zegt:
ahahahhaha zkrrr niet ahah

#20 Zippa

Zippa

    Contributor

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:11 PM

Nice report, well done.

Individual skills >= Teamwork, that's my argument once again. RZs playing 10s of matches each day, Haze playing none. Since Hazes don't use teams, the possibility of being in prepared shape is poor, weak. If you want to win a war for your team, you have to have whole team full of activity and winning spirits, as I'd say it.

Well played RZ, impressive team. Weak try Haze. I'm not trying to harass or create flame here, but ey, we got spanked harder than you, so I know what I'm talking about and I know also what you and we could achieve.

Z to the motherfucking A, SHE-ZiPPa.
See them, kill them. That. Nothing else.
Kyrie eleison.



Reply to this topic



  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users