Mine:

|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:06 PM

2008 - The Great katana Cup - sK.
2009 - Noobroom Clan tournament - 3v.
2009 - Facing Worlds - 3v.
2010 - Demobase INF Team Cup III - Avelgem
2010 - Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Ks.
2010 - Demobase Nations Cup V - Belgium
2014 - SOFII demo 2014 Cup - Avelgem
Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:07 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:18 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:20 PM
"winning with 1mm is c1 tbh
i once saw him winning 1vs4 vs 3v with 1mm LOL he killed two of them while one was patbunk and one was smallbunk. he killed on while going up small and the first kill was in conf while he took case."
Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:14 PM
Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:42 PM

Noobroom Tournament 2010 - sofKingz
BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.c...mplexstudiossof
Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:25 PM
Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:07 PM

2008 - The Great katana Cup - sK.
2009 - Noobroom Clan tournament - 3v.
2009 - Facing Worlds - 3v.
2010 - Demobase INF Team Cup III - Avelgem
2010 - Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Ks.
2010 - Demobase Nations Cup V - Belgium
2014 - SOFII demo 2014 Cup - Avelgem
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users