Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

c4. versus -I-R-Z-I- || RESULT!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

#141 VARIMR

VARIMR

    Madness

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,910 posts
  • Location:Finland

Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:53 PM

steven is just rich bitch hes doomed when hes papa turns hes back to him
Posted Image

#142 l'ANGELINOOO `

l'ANGELINOOO `

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,937 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:zero dignity
  • Demo Team:-CODE-
  • Full Clan:-|HsS|-
  • Fairplay Guid:bruty

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:08 PM

Juul idd, I'm getting tired of u :P
I didn't have to read it because this was just meant too dynde, I don't have to know that it's too Insane because it's just general in my eyes.
I don't have anything to say versus dynde because I don't know him well so I won't talk here anymore.
And no i don't read those long stories to boring but , if u want to insult me write it right
Anyways '' Go home boy.'' I did react on that maybe u're the 1 who can't read it?



ahw did your big brother help you with that ? hahaha

im pretty sure you wouldnt notice that retard is with a 'd' instead off a 't'

but ok ok,

have it your way retarD

haha you make me laugh,



cmon next story, maybe steven can use ur acount again or does he sit next to you and spell every word.

how saddd......


billy laat me je niet weer bellen
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Posted Image Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Posted Image Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Posted Image Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel

#143 Aytuo

Aytuo

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Team:fragtion

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:44 PM

good game, close it.
Posted Image
www.ros-clan.com
www.fragtion.eu


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users