Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Banned from league site.
#1
Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:19 AM
delete my db account I will quit this shit kidbase.us anyways i cant see any good reason why i should stay in here. You do great job in here you ban and edit oldest and maybe most active members post...
WWW.NODE-TEAM.TK
#2
Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:23 AM
bornovsk. zegt:
wrm mag paahto en angel nie meedoen
bornovsk. zegt:
op demobase L.
.. sKoKo .. zegt:
omdat er geen meer mense mag joine
bornovsk. zegt:
max. members dus?
.. sKoKo .. zegt:
jep, moest 2 uitkieze
trans. it to english someone for paahto (others)

eKo Fresh
#3
Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:23 AM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#4
Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:10 PM
I can't remove the banks also
.sL` - skillLess
#1 - Photopoint SoF2 (LAN)
#2 - Team Tournament
#3 - Butchers 3on3 Infiltration Cup
#3 - SoF2 INF 2v2 SummerCup 2007
#1 - SoF2.eu tournament
#3 - CS OpenCup Div2 Fall 2007
#3 - CS OpenCup Div2 Spring 2008
#2 - CS OpenCup Div2 2009
#3 - ET SW 6v6 OpenCup Spring 2008
#2 - ET HPNK Lanparty ( LAN )
#4 - cYber Zone LAN Cup #2 ( LAN )
#5 - cYber Zone : Redbull Cup (LAN)
#5 - 100mega Rally (LAN)
#7 - Razer Sügis 2009 (LAN)
#9 - Jõõpre Lan Vol 9. ( LAN )
#9 - Photopoint CS ( LAN )
#3 - Demobase Nations Cup IV - EESTI
--------
#6
Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:07 PM
Since the release of Soldier Of Fortune II in May, 2002. There hasn't been an anti-cheat available for version 1.00. This caused players to whine and ban people during clan wars for hacks. Reason most likely to be banned for is "2know", whatever the fuck that means. In early 2009, rumors started appearing around the SOF2 1.00 community that somebody was developing an anti-cheat. Everyone thought this was a great idea, seeing as the game had been out since the 17th century and nobody gave a fuck about it. All of the 16 players left on SOF2 1.00 cheered and supported the Hitler like figure who was developing this anti-cheat. When the anti-cheat was finally released, it was the biggest fucking failure in the history of video gaming. It was so humiliating that Michael Jackson died a few weeks later. The name of this anti-cheat was called "Mousetrap". It had been coded by some four eyed geek virgin who couldn't even code a fucking keygen.
#7
Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:19 PM
oh if it was so obvious, i wouldn't it be askin then?..the reason they got banned is obvious read the reason whining wont do a thing it only will extend the time bans
kinde lame if ask me?
pretend that 1 c4 guy did something bad, why u bann WHOLE c4? lmao
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#9
Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:36 PM
don't talk like i care
I got '' 2 accounts ''
Well, if that's true , why I didn't know this site ?
w/e zzzz
so your cat made 2 accounts? nice cat I want that cat!
@angel well it's a clan responsibility to control the members to make sure they behave well obvious c4 failed in that and get punished fori t
Since the release of Soldier Of Fortune II in May, 2002. There hasn't been an anti-cheat available for version 1.00. This caused players to whine and ban people during clan wars for hacks. Reason most likely to be banned for is "2know", whatever the fuck that means. In early 2009, rumors started appearing around the SOF2 1.00 community that somebody was developing an anti-cheat. Everyone thought this was a great idea, seeing as the game had been out since the 17th century and nobody gave a fuck about it. All of the 16 players left on SOF2 1.00 cheered and supported the Hitler like figure who was developing this anti-cheat. When the anti-cheat was finally released, it was the biggest fucking failure in the history of video gaming. It was so humiliating that Michael Jackson died a few weeks later. The name of this anti-cheat was called "Mousetrap". It had been coded by some four eyed geek virgin who couldn't even code a fucking keygen.
#10
Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:38 PM
don't talk like i care
I got '' 2 accounts ''
Well, if that's true , why I didn't know this site ?
w/e zzzz
so your cat made 2 accounts? nice cat I want that cat!
@angel well it's a clan responsibility to control the members to make sure they behave well obvious c4 failed in that and get punished fori t
cant u say what they did wrong lol?
cuz i wanna play 1on1's 2on2's also.. bann me from c4/5on5 or smg lol -.-
or bann the guys WHO DID U ANY HARM! =( Ill slice em personally.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#12
Posted 17 April 2008 - 06:08 PM
why my cat,don't talk like i care
I got '' 2 accounts ''
Well, if that's true , why I didn't know this site ?
w/e zzzz
so your cat made 2 accounts? nice cat I want that cat!
@angel well it's a clan responsibility to control the members to make sure they behave well obvious c4 failed in that and get punished fori t
and btw punished about something we maybe don't care l0l
#16
Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:10 PM
Bans are removed, as clan shouldn't pay for 1 player
Burpicane, look at CB,ED,ESL etc, if 1 player does the wrong thing, only he gets punished not the whole clan.
#17
Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:15 PM
Paahto learn the difference between a league admin and a forum admin, burpicane isn't an admin here so don't whine about the forum.
Bans are removed, as clan shouldn't pay for 1 player
Burpicane, look at CB,ED,ESL etc, if 1 player does the wrong thing, only he gets punished not the whole clan.
thanks..
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#18
Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:03 AM
Since the release of Soldier Of Fortune II in May, 2002. There hasn't been an anti-cheat available for version 1.00. This caused players to whine and ban people during clan wars for hacks. Reason most likely to be banned for is "2know", whatever the fuck that means. In early 2009, rumors started appearing around the SOF2 1.00 community that somebody was developing an anti-cheat. Everyone thought this was a great idea, seeing as the game had been out since the 17th century and nobody gave a fuck about it. All of the 16 players left on SOF2 1.00 cheered and supported the Hitler like figure who was developing this anti-cheat. When the anti-cheat was finally released, it was the biggest fucking failure in the history of video gaming. It was so humiliating that Michael Jackson died a few weeks later. The name of this anti-cheat was called "Mousetrap". It had been coded by some four eyed geek virgin who couldn't even code a fucking keygen.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users






