

Score: 4 - 9 for angel
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Posted 15 June 2008 - 07:12 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 15 June 2008 - 07:18 PM
Posted 15 June 2008 - 07:24 PM

2008 - The Great katana Cup - sK.
2009 - Noobroom Clan tournament - 3v.
2009 - Facing Worlds - 3v.
2010 - Demobase INF Team Cup III - Avelgem
2010 - Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Ks.
2010 - Demobase Nations Cup V - Belgium
2014 - SOFII demo 2014 Cup - Avelgem
Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:09 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:27 PM
damn i wish i could play with those graphics and 60 ping
edited by lumiko to:spieter spetter spater, lekker in het water
splash splash splash nice in the water
Team-Tournament 2007
Dads Team-Tournament 2008
Demobase INF Team Cup III
Demobase Team Cup IV
Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:20 PM
damn i wish i could play with those graphics and 60 ping
if i would, i could set everything on highest graphics and still got a ping off 20 with 200 fps, or 500 if fp would allow it
suck on that!!!!
gg
"I hate snipers though, hate to have one in a team but hate even more to play versus good sniper on east" -Dr. Funk - August 10, 2009
3v.
DB INF Open Cup III (09/2006)
3v.
DB INF Open Cup V (05/2008)
3v.
Noobroom's Tournament (08/2009)
3v.
Facing Worlds Cup (01/2010)
"aight 3 main 1 pat 1 roof exe got east, you know the drill." -hokie
Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:42 PM
since when does a good pc make you play better?damn i wish i could play with those graphics and 60 ping
if i would, i could set everything on highest graphics and still got a ping off 20 with 200 fps, or 500 if fp would allow it
suck on that!!!!
gg
thats pretty pathetic if thats true and you still suck that bad rex
Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:44 AM
NT KARL
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:44 AM
damn i wish i could play with those graphics and 60 ping
if i would, i could set everything on highest graphics and still got a ping off 20 with 200 fps, or 500 if fp would allow it
suck on that!!!!
gg
thats pretty pathetic if thats true and you still suck that bad rex
edited by lumiko to:spieter spetter spater, lekker in het water
splash splash splash nice in the water
Team-Tournament 2007
Dads Team-Tournament 2008
Demobase INF Team Cup III
Demobase Team Cup IV
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users