Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
[Forum Game] Are you a soothsayer?
Started by optii, Aug 31 2008 04:59 PM
150 replies to this topic
#1
Posted 31 August 2008 - 04:59 PM
This is how the game is played:
The object is to make a statement about the next poster that will be answered true or false by that person, with an explanation. Then it is their turn to make a statement about the next person below them.
for example, I would say:
"The person below me loves dogs"
the next poster would say:
"False. I love cats.
The person below me lives in USA."
And so on...
Okies, so here it goes:
The person below me is 16 years old.
The object is to make a statement about the next poster that will be answered true or false by that person, with an explanation. Then it is their turn to make a statement about the next person below them.
for example, I would say:
"The person below me loves dogs"
the next poster would say:
"False. I love cats.
The person below me lives in USA."
And so on...
Okies, so here it goes:
The person below me is 16 years old.
#7
Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:08 PM
FALSE.
person belows me still wanks himself
person belows me still wanks himself
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users




















