Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Best line ups!
Started by Movsk., Oct 05 2008 02:07 PM
139 replies to this topic
#26
Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:08 PM
luminair
skoko
campar
snugg
rocket
skoko
campar
snugg
rocket

RIP Hokie
- Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX- abu's minions except xillax
- Demobase INF Open Cup III - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Demobase INF Open Cup V - 3v veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's Tournament - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Facing Worlds Clan Cup - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's tournament II - sK. SofKingz
#28
Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:21 PM
5xangel??
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#30
Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:30 PM
meh kkj out muse in i say xdsnugg
priest
sika
muse
tails
reason: when the power of one overrules the power of skills , yeah it doesnt make sense.
#31
Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:45 AM
Hah what a topic. Imo this topic is bs only reason why ppl add their opponium here is that they hope someone says their own name this is not even best lineups of clans this is best lineup/all.
But if I have to say something I would say ->
Seych as leader (Smart leader & over average skills)
Murdoc (Greate player imo good aim)
Skoko (You all know why I named him skoko #1) <3
Reflex (#2 sry bro ) <3
Dynde (Never knew him verywell but last few times I played against him I got pwned =D)
But if I have to say something I would say ->
Seych as leader (Smart leader & over average skills)
Murdoc (Greate player imo good aim)
Skoko (You all know why I named him skoko #1) <3
Reflex (#2 sry bro ) <3
Dynde (Never knew him verywell but last few times I played against him I got pwned =D)
- EXPLOSIVE-C4 -
WWW.NODE-TEAM.TK
WWW.NODE-TEAM.TK
#40
Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:07 PM
- Ambush
- GzuZ
- Farlig
- Luminaire
- Priest
This is an unstopable lineup
- GzuZ
- Farlig
- Luminaire
- Priest
This is an unstopable lineup

- MAPS AND MORE - www.dbmaps.co.nr
- MTS| - www.mtsclan.net
- Best sof2 action of the year - vimeo.com/52739118
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users










