lol cam nl1 won't run over nl2 for sure
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
SUPERFINAL NL1 VS NL2
Started by Laffe Herder, Dec 24 2008 08:15 PM
26 replies to this topic
#21
Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:42 PM
#22
Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:56 PM
this will be a nice match goodluck to both
#23
Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:07 PM
lol die camiel, mafkais!
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#24
Posted 25 December 2008 - 04:06 PM
lmfao fakking wankas. telling us that we canceled it,, retards u canceled already like 8 times, hope we play this match soon , to pwn ya asses
#25
Posted 25 December 2008 - 06:37 PM
i smell pussy, is that you cam?
i smell pussy, is that you ref?
i smell pussy, is that you ref?
#26
Posted 25 December 2008 - 06:50 PM
i smell pussy, is that you cam?
i smell pussy, is that you ref?
I smell someone who never won a war against me, is that you katana?

http://c4.liezerserv.com
AKA Steven
#27
Posted 25 December 2008 - 06:51 PM
I think you smell me then
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked

