omfg im going to play soul in 1/2 finals! and agertz is in the easier ( left side ) lol : s
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
MyBrute Tourn Complaints
Started by agertz, Apr 27 2009 04:08 PM
27 replies to this topic
#21
Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:26 AM
*HtF* - Demobase INF Team Cup II 2009
Adrenaline - Clan-Confrontations Mybrute Cup I 2009
- Secondary Nations Cup IV 2009
#22
Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:28 AM
Good thing, but everyone already knows that 1 of you is gonna be the winner, soul or adrian.
#23
Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:29 AM
soul should be on left side me on right :S
*HtF* - Demobase INF Team Cup II 2009
Adrenaline - Clan-Confrontations Mybrute Cup I 2009
- Secondary Nations Cup IV 2009
#24
Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:43 AM
look I can't play my match on wednesday because I won't be at home.
Noobroom Clan Tournament III - identity
2on2 Mini Cup - with Aarsman
Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - inevitable.
#26
Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:56 AM
play today ming its allowed if u cant tomorow or so u can play today ( 4th may )
*HtF* - Demobase INF Team Cup II 2009
Adrenaline - Clan-Confrontations Mybrute Cup I 2009
- Secondary Nations Cup IV 2009
#27
Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:48 AM
soul will play it for me @ wednesday, I gave him my password
Noobroom Clan Tournament III - identity
2on2 Mini Cup - with Aarsman
Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - inevitable.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users






