I seriously laughed at this and farted while laughing rofl
lol wtf
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:01 PM
I seriously laughed at this and farted while laughing rofl
There is no 'ctrl' button on fastcolts computer. Fastcolt is always in control.
anyways, even though I'm not a pokerwhore like fastcolt, that's what I do the most also, betting small to check what others do
but in this situation, fastcolt > me, listening to him is like asking a crackjunk how to use crack, u can trust it
Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:17 PM
That's just nasty Wafflez hahhahaI seriously laughed at this and farted while laughing rofl
Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:47 PM
Edited by Aviation, 22 June 2009 - 04:50 PM.
Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:05 PM
Edited by Gio, 22 June 2009 - 05:08 PM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users