got only 1
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
cC. vs wR.
Started by Butcher, Jul 05 2009 06:59 PM
23 replies to this topic
#21
Guest_halo_*
Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:53 PM
#22
Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:06 PM
Yeah, guys like you aren't legal to work yet, Such a cruel world yo
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#23
Guest_halo_*
Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:13 PM
haha,i dont need to work, i rob shops and banks
Edited by Doctorfunk, 05 July 2009 - 11:41 PM.
#24
Guest_mani.spotrusher_*
Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:22 AM
yes
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked

