Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hit On Girls
#42
Posted 18 October 2007 - 08:59 AM
Cba to check if this has been said earlier.. sorry if thats the case.
M: Do you want good sex tonight?
G: No
M: then come with me
You cant lose with this technique.. Either girl says yes, or no. No matter which it is, you still win =)
LOL i gonna test this.
@finnish, cant translate: tää käy vanhaks; ''pannaaks menemään vai mennääks panemaan''
#43
Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:34 AM
"wanna hit the floor?"
"ich habe ein grobe penis"
and so on.. always works.

http://i.imgur.com/crFoj.jpg http://img81.imagesh...kuserbarig2.jpg
Noobroom Tournament 2010 - sofKingz
BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.c...mplexstudiossof
#45
Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:25 PM
hahahaha wanna hit the floor !!!!!!!!!!!!! haha"hi my dick is 21cm"
"wanna hit the floor?"
"ich habe ein grobe penis"
and so on.. always works.
Life is a rough river full of shit, and you are sitting in a boat without oars.
99.99% of people lives their life just to survive, 00.01% of people live theirs life just to understand it.
#48
Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:07 AM
hahahahaha girls can make you grazy!!!
not me
yeah right
i heard about your acedent hahahahahahahhaha
vallah turk heb je ooit is na gedacht om de baas te pijpe
- .Iŋaŋ zegt:
gwn denke, niet doen ofc
mo... zegt:
niet prate tege mij met je vieze gedachtes wtf???
#50
Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:39 AM
do u hack? ''no'' ... yes u do i got it on demo ... '' no u dont '' ... yes i do... busted
Roflllll
agertz those ones are nice
* Can I take your picture? I wanna show my mom what I want for my birthday..
* I lost my number, can I have yours?
* I lost my virginity, can I have yours?
* My clock says you'r without underwears. (she says: "your clock is wrong"), no, it just hurrys in a hour.
Edited by Activee, 13 August 2010 - 04:41 AM.
#58
Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:43 PM
- Do you know a joke about no me neither?
- no
- me neither
AHAHAhaa
Nice bump btw Active, topic was 2 years old
it's because I spend my internet life on demobase/comedy clube forum lol
to stay on topic, I try to have some self mockery, it shows you are taking it easy.
Edited by Activee, 04 October 2010 - 09:50 PM.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


















