Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
GERMANY OLEEEeee
Started by jet/milkman/duff, Jun 13 2010 07:22 PM
624 replies to this topic
#42
Posted 14 June 2010 - 01:20 PM
NL was sooooo boring to watch.
http://c4.liezerserv.com

Demobase INF Open Cup III - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup IV - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup V - Explosive c4.
The Great Katana Cup - Explosive c4.
Noobroom Clan Tournament - Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds II - Explosive c4.

Demobase INF Open Cup III - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup IV - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup V - Explosive c4.
The Great Katana Cup - Explosive c4.
Noobroom Clan Tournament - Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds II - Explosive c4.
#43
Posted 14 June 2010 - 01:21 PM
lol u did an edit after my edit then I post and now I post again. I just felt like I had to say something about NL after all the "incredible" comments I heard/read about NL. Every 2/4 years they say they will win EC/WC and it's always the same thing, disappointment.
Best player in the game.
#50
Posted 14 June 2010 - 02:07 PM
USA match was fucking awesome, wanted US to win
draw was nice too
NL match was quite boring indeed. But it's good as Dutchie to see Danish fail like that at first goal
Elia had good performance! Just don't know whether the default line-up should change, I was charmed of it before. Elia good sub at least!
Tonight Italy - Paraguay !!!!!!!!!!!
NL match was quite boring indeed. But it's good as Dutchie to see Danish fail like that at first goal
Tonight Italy - Paraguay !!!!!!!!!!!
[19:28] <malign> I heard B lost :|
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]
#52
Posted 14 June 2010 - 02:56 PM
Say wutUsa ,better in england ,but usa have Altidore.
http://c4.liezerserv.com

Demobase INF Open Cup III - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup IV - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup V - Explosive c4.
The Great Katana Cup - Explosive c4.
Noobroom Clan Tournament - Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds II - Explosive c4.

Demobase INF Open Cup III - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup IV - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup V - Explosive c4.
The Great Katana Cup - Explosive c4.
Noobroom Clan Tournament - Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds II - Explosive c4.
#56
Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:02 PM
I heard that Klose got injured atm i saw it really im serious i was watching their practise really BIGGEST NEWS ATM : S LIVE TV :S
- DM Tournament III - RauL
- DM Tournament IV - RauL
- DM Tournament V - R@XUL
- Demobase Team Cup VI 2011 - -CODE-
- Demobase NationsCup V - EESTI
- XL Deathmatch Tournament I - RauL
- Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - -CODE-
#57
Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:02 PM
Google translate fail.
#60
Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:16 PM
lol i could say like atleast 2-3 games that where way more boring... newbNL - Denmark game was probably the worst game this far.. I almost fell asleep.
for example, france - uruguay, lol'd hard both teams failed so hard
Edited by R3NZ0, 14 June 2010 - 04:18 PM.
- FACING WORLDS II - *eN |
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users










