Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
GERMANY OLEEEeee
#84
Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:20 PM
Lol @ this even though i like a good match if you win 1-0, 2-1, 3-2, 5-4 or something else a win is a win no matter how you play.
Hey, thanks for pointing out the obvious.
I do not have my own national team to root for so I'm hoping for entertaining games, don't really care who wins the championships.
#85
Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:24 PM
Pretty nice how NL was still so much better than Denmark, regardless of their so-so playing.
Time for Brazil - Korea DPR nao
AWWWwwwwWWwwwwwWwwWwWW the Korean guy was all emotional.
Edited by joeypapier, 15 June 2010 - 06:29 PM.
#90
Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:25 PM

XILLAX zegt (14:14):
kass online?
Mike. zegt (14:14):
Yes
XILLAX zegt (14:15):
gimmi his msn
i only got his "Muahzor"
Mike. zegt (14:15):
muahzor@hotmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#91
Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:28 PM
#97
Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:27 PM
Its only entertaining if you have a team to root for. It builds more excitment.Hey, thanks for pointing out the obvious.
I do not have my own national team to root for so I'm hoping for entertaining games, don't really care who wins the championships.
#98
Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:39 PM
Its only entertaining if you have a team to root for. It builds more excitment.
It's entertaining for you, when NL plays of course. But I'm watching most of the games so I'm just waiting for some entertainment, you root for the NL, so of course you thought they played well as they won, that's understandable, win is a win, but for me it means squat.
#99
Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:57 AM
It's entertaining for you, when NL plays of course. But I'm watching most of the games so I'm just waiting for some entertainment, you root for the NL, so of course you thought they played well as they won, that's understandable, win is a win, but for me it means squat.
2-1 ,lol Brasil noobs ,i guess brasil don't have a chance for final.
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users











