Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
NLD - BRA
#82
Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:43 PM
They just 'won', nothing to be proud of how they played. But it's useless argueing with you since you're NL. Go back to prison please.
& ginger, funny part is that I see only NL'ers acting tough here while everyone else knows good enough that NL sucked dick this match.
You're just mad that Belgium is completly shit, in everything they do.
Edited by mani-tzu, 02 July 2010 - 04:44 PM.
#83
Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:43 PM
Because he was seriously getting on my nerves in the end.
Sure the red card was earned for kicking him while lying down, but V. Bommel was just as bad as Melo for constantly kicking the Brazilian's legs from behind. Constantly.
Some people say luck, some people say skill about the goals of the match. But I think we can all agree that the first goal of Holland was very unfortune for the Brazilians and was caused by misscomunication between Ceasar and Melo. Nothing else.
But as someone said earlier: Soccer is about who makes the most mistakes, and that is probably the reason why Holland won today.
As a final word I'd like to commend the Dutch team, beacuse they did one hell of a second half and I think no one saw it coming.
Well played.
Edited by blue, 02 July 2010 - 04:43 PM.
#84
Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:46 PM
also bastos kicked robben in the back about 6 times this match, lets not forget him when talking about red cards.
first half we were shit and they scored 1 of their 2 good chances. second half we pretty much slapt them all over the field, the people here that didnt see that are just brazilian fanboys

http://c4.liezerserv.com
AKA Steven
#85
Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:46 PM
Robben should really try to stand on his fucking legs instead of rolling in the grass everytime he gets touched.
Because he was seriously getting on my nerves in the end.
Sure the red card was earned for kicking him while lying down, but V. Bommel was just as bad as Melo for constantly kicking the Brazilian's legs from behind. Constantly.
Some people say luck, some people say skill about the goals of the match. But I think we can all agree that the first goal of Holland was very unfortune for the Brazilians and was caused by misscomunication between Ceasar and Melo. Nothing else.
But as someone said earlier: Soccer is about who makes the most mistakes, and that is probably the reason why Holland won today.
As a final word I'd like to commend the Dutch team, beacuse they did one hell of a second half and I think no one saw it coming.
Well played.
Tbh. Yes NL played dirty sometimes.. But we never start playing dirty, if you watched carefully first 25 minuits Brasil kicked all our players and especially Robben because he's big danger.
Brasil is very agressive NL just handled it right.
#87
Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:49 PM
#88
Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:50 PM
He actually got a yellow card unlike V. Bommel.This bastos should have red card also in my opinion so bum of blue
Did you notice that?
#91
Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:52 PM
#92
Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:54 PM
I hope that this sad player Van Bommel gets a red card in the next match he deserves it, he barely touched any balls, only shooting brazilian legs.
Anyway I'm outta here, some ego NL'ers here who think they can beat everyone now 'cause they got 'lucky' for once.
& yea cry more that I'm mad while I'm not, just telling that you guys that you ain't THAT good as you all think you are. But you can not face the truth I guess.
Edited by Odi., 02 July 2010 - 04:56 PM.
#94
Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:56 PM
we had a few huge opportunities.Well keep on dreaming of winning the wc with that kind of soccer. You can't even build up one single nice attack.
I hope that this sad player Van Bommel gets a red card in the next match he deserves it, he barely touched any balls, only shooting brazilian legs.
Anyway I'm outta here, full of ego NL'ers here who think they can beat everyone now 'cause they got lucky for once.
& yea cry more that I'm mad while I'm not, just telling that you guys that you ain't THAT good as you all think you are. But you can not face the truth I guess.
Hf being mad
;X
im supoerhero
marvel asked me to be next xmen
but i refused to join their team
i said .|E for life
#95
Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:57 PM
you would do the same if belgium played today.They just 'won', nothing to be proud of how they played. But it's useless argueing with you since you're NL. Go back to prison please.
& lifeless ginger, funny part is that I see only NL'ers acting tough here while everyone else knows good enough that NL sucked dick this match.
hypocrit, dont you think?
#96
Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:57 PM
My mistake.
(Name calling = Brazilian fanboys)
/EDIT/
I gotta admit that I didn't get a good look at that goal. But it seemed pretty straight forward to me.Brazil goal was because of miscommunication in the NL defence, wheres the difference..
Edited by blue, 02 July 2010 - 05:01 PM.
#97
Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:57 PM
ohh but we are the bestWell keep on dreaming of winning the wc with that kind of soccer. You can't even build up one single nice attack.
I hope that this sad player Van Bommel gets a red card in the next match he deserves it, he barely touched any balls, only shooting brazilian legs.
Anyway I'm outta here, some ego NL'ers here who think they can beat everyone now 'cause they got 'lucky' for once.
& yea cry more that I'm mad while I'm not, just telling that you guys that you ain't THAT good as you all think you are. But you can not face the truth I guess.
- FACING WORLDS II - *eN |
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users








