no sir mr. jet! i fix that easy!Lol, the most lil Democlans dont know how to install/download Maps n Shit, I guess that will be Failcup with max. 4-6 Clans.But w/e gl with it.
btw. c4 already won it
bye
Edited by scat, 16 September 2010 - 04:20 PM.
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:20 PM
no sir mr. jet! i fix that easy!Lol, the most lil Democlans dont know how to install/download Maps n Shit, I guess that will be Failcup with max. 4-6 Clans.But w/e gl with it.
btw. c4 already won it
bye
Edited by scat, 16 September 2010 - 04:20 PM.
- Facing Worlds II 2011 - *eN|
#4 - Noobroom Clan Tournament 2010 - |eG.|
Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:20 PM
Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:35 PM
ow ok, sorry. i didnt know nc will be done in a month.
The main reason I putted raven & dust in it because they are really simple maps so the players that never played on goldmaps (the ones you all forget) won't have a big problem playing on it.
And christ these are the maps that COULD be played
Show me any 5on5 inf cups played there (gold or full). The thing is it's too boring for players to play because it's pure camp. Now when the cup will be ARC, I wanna see a match played there. Plus there are many other bugs than the heli bug in demo's raven. Not a whine, just saying. If you would like a good cup which would be also great to watch you should use something like "mp_shop, mp_hk1, mp_jor1, mp_kam3, mp_finca" or create a public poll for maps.

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:29 PM
2on2 is totally different from 5on5We got an active Cup-staff now Chris, I think we can handle both Cups especially since Insane is mostly operating alone.
Don't worry about this.
I will support your choice Insane, but don't take this hard, but raven isn't actually easy lol.
All these offices and corners are for example harder than hk1 or shop2.
Raven is an INF map on gold, kinda a lot played there, especially in 2on2s.
I agree with your point though with this community.
I got the feeling you guys didn't try hard enough to discover if CO rules is enjoyable to play.
You are used to ARC, so it's totally new and probably get owned against pro-players, but you can train it already by a few mixes.
Anyway that's my personal opinion, it won't influence the one from Insane, so we have to live with it.
But I would recommend to listen to players with experience with goldmaps Insane, before judging too fast.
Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:30 PM
Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:35 PM
2on2 is totally different from 5on5

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:37 PM
Well obviously, if it has a case, but I was talking about 5on5 cups, nothing else. I can't even remember mp_raven from any gold cups either. It's one of the most boring maps for 5on5 INF.About principe; Raven is an INF map, it's buggy on demo but the original one is nothing wrong with, if you play CO it is actually a pretty nice map since blue can get the case quick.
But let's wait what Insane will say.
Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:46 PM
Well obviously, if it has a case, but I was talking about 5on5 cups, nothing else. I can't even remember mp_raven from any gold cups either. It's one of the most boring maps for 5on5 INF.

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:03 PM
thats what i said, playing on 1 map per cup is nice. its not like sof is gonna die before we had all the favourite mapcupsit is not about haze ns tuff, but i totally get their point. it is still a demo game, why to try involve always gold in it. Play it for fun and make a cup, but instead of making it only gold maps, try to combine next to it also a shop1 cup then. Kinda sucks for others if they have to be left out coz they dont know maps that much and have that much of time to play these maps all the time. I doubt there are many who knows these maps that good anyway. I'd just stick to shop1 and keep it going like that. I don't seem that it gets boring as most of u says or so. Why u still play this game if it is any part of boredom for you ? smh, never get that.
tbh starelite sucks and turqua your talking so much shit but u got nothin to backup for it lol.
9-6-2011 5:35:42 Defqon OR u let me join Se
9-6-2011 5:35:46 TURQUA why
9-6-2011 5:36:29 Defqon because i dont have a clan and i need a clan since amex never wars since they play full all the time and Se was the first clan where i actually learned something and improved a bit
9-6-2011 5:37:02 TURQUA i will have to talk to other members first
9-6-2011 5:37:07 TURQUA ill let you know within a decade
Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:26 PM
Edited by Xzi, 16 September 2010 - 09:26 PM.
Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:40 PM
Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:55 PM
Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:06 AM
Noobroom Cup Tournament 2010 - -I-R-Z-I-
Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:11 AM
Yeah you are right, so I decided to add hk_1 to the map list, but this will be the last modification to the list.But I would recommend to listen to players with experience with goldmaps Insane, before judging too fast.

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:18 AM

Dad's INF Team Cup Elite .|E
Demobase Nations Cup II - Finland
Demobase Nations Cup III - Finland
Demobase Nations Cup IV - Finland
Noobroom Cup - The Brotherhood bro|
Appole's 1v1 Cup FreeStyle`
Oldskool 1v1 East Cup - FreeStyle`
Demobase INF Open Cup III - Veni Vidi Vici 3v.
Demobase Team Cup IV - CODE-
Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:19 AM
trouble maker
Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:24 AM

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:25 AM
As some of you might have seen Facing worlds II will not only be played on mp_shop, the reason for this is that alot of people asked me to do it and we had like 43564 cups on mp_shop only, so it's time for a little change. The main map for the cup will still be mp_shop but on the following maps (maybe not all of them) will also be played:
- mp_jor1
- mp_shop2
- mp_shop69
- mp_raven
- mp_kam3
- mp_dust
- mp_hk1
The cup will start in a month but I'm posting this because alot of clans didn't play any wars on maps before and I don't even think everyone has maps @ his PC. So start to explore the maps if you don't know them and maybe play a few wars on it.
Links:
CTF Update - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BNIL12ST
CTF Maps - http://rh-designs.co...d.php?fileID=74
Fairplay (duh) - www.caserun.com/fairplay/fairplay.exe
Thanks for reading

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:45 AM
Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:58 AM

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users