Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

royaL : recruiting!


285 replies to this topic

#261 Sharpy

Sharpy

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

what? Are you actually on it now?
cry me a river.....


Posted Image

#262 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:48 PM

Factory, u forgot DEMOVERSION. He's back active, we played a war this evening.

Edited by PRED., 17 January 2011 - 09:48 PM.

[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#263 bucket

bucket

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts
  • Location:Groningen, Netherlands
  • Demo Team:|NoDe|
  • Fairplay Guid:5ed2e

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:29 PM

some changes ;

Factory[ldr]
Pred[cldr]
Bucket[cldr]
Paris
Veteran
Fatay
Demoversion
Ghostwisprr
Knucklezz
Totya
Swein
Szycha
SMITH

Kicked : Ibrahimovic & Bullzor because of inactivity

Trial : Sjeikz

Searching for 2/3 more players.

Edited by bucket, 20 January 2011 - 06:50 PM.


#264 ShoutOut

ShoutOut

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Location:Eindhoven/Tilburg Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Demo Team:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Full Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Fairplay Guid:478fc

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:30 PM

Clan is looking nice, still improving.
But naab new c ldr ^_^

hehe goodluck bucket make it pro (:


Posted Image


#265 Altidore

Altidore

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,808 posts
  • Location:Isle of Man

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:40 PM

PICK ME BENJI

#266 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:00 PM

Where's smith??
[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#267 SMITH

SMITH

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:05 PM

Im behind a pc
Posted Image

#268 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:10 AM

Edit site. www.royal-sof.tk
[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#269 ShoutOut

ShoutOut

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Location:Eindhoven/Tilburg Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Demo Team:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Full Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Fairplay Guid:478fc

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:38 AM

Bucket, sjeikz trail? you posted before he dint pass his trail ;)

GL sjeikz, het is een aanwinst.


Posted Image


#270 factory

factory

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Demo Clan:greenteam.

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:32 AM

NeDDy joined our crew!

Looking for 1/2 acitve&skilled ppl
Posted Image

#271 factory

factory

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Demo Clan:greenteam.

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:46 AM

Vet kicked for hax = ( cya!
Posted Image

#272 Sjeikz

Sjeikz

    Tha Playah!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:vL. -
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Fairplay Guid:QU1CK

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:38 PM

haha busted

Vengaboys - Boom boom boom boom
 

~~   Soldier Of Fortune II - MP TEST   ~~

  I - Sof2 Demo 2014 Cup - Infuriating. nl.gif 

III - Facing Worlds DM - Sjeikz  
III - Demobase Team Cup V - Inevitable.  
nl.gifnl.gif

III - Noobroom Clan Tournament III - cC.  ee.gif
IV - Facing Worlds III - cC.  ee.gif

 

 

vL. - http://www.blackbase-demo.tk/

!nfuriating. - http://www.infuriating.eu

[ `Torvus bog. ] - Home of !nfuriating

185.16.84.8:20100

Fragnet.net - Amsterdam


#273 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:16 PM

Edit clan at your signature sjeikz ;)
[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#274 factory

factory

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Demo Clan:greenteam.

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:37 PM

looking for 1/2 active & skilled ppl!!!
Posted Image

#275 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:04 PM

looking for 1/2 active & skilled ppl!!!


you should take mario then he's 1/2skilled and 1/2active
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#276 Mario

Mario

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:ros.
  • Demo Team:-CR-
  • Fairplay Guid:07d81

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:05 PM

you should take mario then he's 1/2skilled and 1/2active

LOLLL
You mean Above average skill and geeky active!
Be happy im in ros wojtek or I will strike you down with my fireball!
FRANK THE TANK

#277 factory

factory

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Demo Clan:greenteam.

Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:55 PM

Welcome And Bye

NeDDy, Fatay Left us!

dauut joined our crew!

Edited by factory, 02 February 2011 - 09:18 AM.

Posted Image

#278 factory

factory

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Demo Clan:greenteam.

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:24 PM

Welcome and bye!

Ehanol, Button Joined

Knucklezz Leave

Edited by factory, 02 February 2011 - 09:18 AM.

Posted Image

#279 factory

factory

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Demo Clan:greenteam.

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:19 AM

New Member:

Sworn
Posted Image

#280 Ghostwhisperer

Ghostwhisperer

    Advanced

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Location:Egypt
  • Demo Team:~ [SS]

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:52 AM

c'mon we've really have to change the whole recruiting system we've got to do some trial wars already ! instead of letting almost everyone joins and just leaves the right day after
Posted Image



Reply to this topic



  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users