Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

royaL : recruiting!


285 replies to this topic

#221 factory

factory

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Demo Clan:greenteam.

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:05 PM

And if factory asks u to join, ignore it xD


ahahahah, noob :)
Posted Image

#222 Sjeikz

Sjeikz

    Tha Playah!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:vL. -
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Fairplay Guid:QU1CK

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:08 PM

fac u wanna make a clan with 30 members so, gj pred

Vengaboys - Boom boom boom boom
 

~~   Soldier Of Fortune II - MP TEST   ~~

  I - Sof2 Demo 2014 Cup - Infuriating. nl.gif 

III - Facing Worlds DM - Sjeikz  
III - Demobase Team Cup V - Inevitable.  
nl.gifnl.gif

III - Noobroom Clan Tournament III - cC.  ee.gif
IV - Facing Worlds III - cC.  ee.gif

 

 

vL. - http://www.blackbase-demo.tk/

!nfuriating. - http://www.infuriating.eu

[ `Torvus bog. ] - Home of !nfuriating

185.16.84.8:20100

Fragnet.net - Amsterdam


#223 ShoutOut

ShoutOut

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Location:Eindhoven/Tilburg Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Demo Team:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Full Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Fairplay Guid:478fc

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:45 PM

fac u wanna make a clan with 30 members so, gj pred


30 members is best.
not gj pred!

Sworn I really don't know, i shall ask him if i see hem again but I only knows hes in teaj for a long time.
And hes not really active @ the moment.


Posted Image


#224 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:41 PM

Leaders

factory (ldr)
SMITH (ldr)
PRED. (co-ldr)


War-Leader


Andy (mr. anderson)

Members


darkness
Ghostwhisperer
Paris
Swein/weebot
Szycha
tsiuQynowsky.
totya
BullzOr
Magic (trial)
Dincer (trial)

Inactives


DEMOVERSION
Odi


Still looking for 1 active and loyal player!

Edited by PRED., 14 January 2011 - 12:23 PM.

[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#225 Ghostwhisperer

Ghostwhisperer

    Advanced

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Location:Egypt
  • Demo Team:~ [SS]

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:02 PM

Pred i never see you online nor playing !?
Posted Image

#226 Guest_murphy_*

Guest_murphy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:21 AM

Pred i never see you online nor playing !?

wtf u talking about i always see the kid playing. Hes good shit. I always see him in ThePublicPlayground owning pros like c4.

#227 factory

factory

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Demo Clan:greenteam.

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:15 AM

agressor joined us !


~ SEARCH 1 ACTIVE&SKILLED PLAYER ~
Posted Image

#228 Ghostwhisperer

Ghostwhisperer

    Advanced

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Location:Egypt
  • Demo Team:~ [SS]

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:47 AM

wtf u talking about i always see the kid playing. Hes good shit. I always see him in ThePublicPlayground owning pros like c4.

In that case he should play some wars with his clan !
Posted Image

#229 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:13 PM

wtf u talking about i always see the kid playing. Hes good shit. I always see him in ThePublicPlayground owning pros like c4.



The kid?
Owning c4's HAHAHA


Ghost, I play alot trust me :)
We just play at different times I guess.
[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#230 ShoutOut

ShoutOut

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Location:Eindhoven/Tilburg Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Demo Team:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Full Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Fairplay Guid:478fc

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:34 PM

The kid?
Owning c4's HAHAHA


Ghost, I play alot trust me :)
We just play at different times I guess.


Nah you play maps(active) and he doesn't. when you play @ maps you stay there almost the whole day...
(in one server)

@ ghost, fu with your stupid wars. Wars makes the maps server always empty :(

But back ontopic:

Still searching for one member? i know someone who really wanted to join royal.
<-- pred you know who I mean.
He still got a change?


Posted Image


#231 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:37 PM

Nah you play maps(active) and he doesn't. when you play @ maps you stay there almost the whole day...
(in one server)

@ ghost, fu with your stupid wars. Wars makes the maps server always empty :)

But back ontopic:

Still searching for one member? i know someone who really wanted to join royal.
<-- pred you know who I mean.
He still got a change?



You mean your bro acer?
Hmm agressor joined and magic is trial.

So actually were full. But he can get a change.

Edited by PRED., 12 January 2011 - 01:37 PM.

[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#232 ShoutOut

ShoutOut

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Location:Eindhoven/Tilburg Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Demo Team:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Full Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Fairplay Guid:478fc

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:39 PM

You mean your bro acer?
Hmm agressor joined and magic is trial.

So actually were full. But he can get a change.


Yes, I shall let him contact you.
And be real let him know when he cant join.


Posted Image


#233 nixon

nixon

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Location:MD
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Fairplay Guid:SW@GG

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:48 PM

lol i didn't even get a trial war and i got kicked !! :S

Edited by nixon, 12 January 2011 - 01:48 PM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
useramerica.jpg

 

 

.zeroDignity - www.zerodignity,net
[simpleMoreprofessional] - www.c-rew.net


#234 ShoutOut

ShoutOut

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Location:Eindhoven/Tilburg Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Demo Team:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Full Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Fairplay Guid:478fc

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:52 PM

lol i didn't even get a trial war and i got kicked !! :S


It maybe means your not active enough add the same time ass the rest of the clan?


Posted Image


#235 nixon

nixon

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Location:MD
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Fairplay Guid:SW@GG

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:55 PM

lol im sof evryday ... they just dont war !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
useramerica.jpg

 

 

.zeroDignity - www.zerodignity,net
[simpleMoreprofessional] - www.c-rew.net


#236 ShoutOut

ShoutOut

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Location:Eindhoven/Tilburg Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Demo Team:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Full Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Fairplay Guid:478fc

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:58 PM

lol im sof evryday ... they just dont war !


True. Active players but like 1 war a day? (and in a good day 2 wars)?


Posted Image


#237 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:37 PM

We do war, it can be more frequently.

And sorry nixon, it's factory who fucks the recruiting up.
He just lets everyone join, We hsould have 30 members or something.

So I'm trying to fix the line up as it was.
[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#238 ShoutOut

ShoutOut

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Location:Eindhoven/Tilburg Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Demo Team:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Full Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Fairplay Guid:478fc

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:38 PM

Maybe kick factory ore start a own clan without the noobish players?

Edited by ShoutOut, 12 January 2011 - 03:39 PM.


Posted Image


#239 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:40 AM

aKURATE, NoNe kicked. Magic, Dincer trial.


Still looking for one active/loyal player.

Edited by PRED., 14 January 2011 - 12:22 PM.

[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#240 factory

factory

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Demo Clan:greenteam.

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:38 PM

knucklezz, belga joined

Edited by factory, 14 January 2011 - 04:46 PM.

Posted Image



Reply to this topic



  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users