Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

royaL : recruiting!


285 replies to this topic

#201 factory

factory

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Demo Clan:greenteam.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:57 PM

Jumper Joined!

search 2 skilled And active ppl
Posted Image

#202 - RAUL -

- RAUL -

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts
  • Demo Team:-CODE-
  • Fairplay Guid:R@XUL

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:22 PM

Keep it alive facktory !!! Good luck!
Posted Image - DM Tournament III - RauL
Posted Image - DM Tournament IV - RauL
Posted Image - DM Tournament V - R@XUL
Posted Image - Demobase Team Cup VI 2011 - -CODE-
Posted Image - Demobase NationsCup V - EESTI
Posted Image - XL Deathmatch Tournament I - RauL
Posted Image- Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - -CODE-

#203 factory

factory

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Demo Clan:greenteam.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:31 AM

We kicked some ppl cuz our elite got much ppl.. we got 11 members. Who's not in this lineup is kicked! already and some inactive (stopped playing sof, problem with sof/pc .. etc..) we got 2 spots free, so who want join/trial us, post here!

Leaders:

- Factory (ldr)
- Smith (ldr)
- pred (co-ldr)

War Leaders:

- mr.anderson

Members:

- totya
- darkness
- Paris
- Szycha
- Ghostwhisperer
- NoNe
- Scit
- aKURATE
- tsiuQynowsky
- Fatay (think)
- weebot
- Highlite

Edited by factory, 11 January 2011 - 12:33 PM.

Posted Image

#204 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:41 PM

Lol factory cmon :s Fatay (think)??


None kicked? He plays every day.
Lol wtf are u doing??
[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#205 factory

factory

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Demo Clan:greenteam.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:58 PM

im not sure about none, he never on msn :)( etc. play good at public but sux in war!
Posted Image

#206 P4P3R

P4P3R

    King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,660 posts
  • Demo Team:nsz
  • Fairplay Guid:P4P3R

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:00 PM

I say kick all and re-organize!
Omae no mono wa ore no mono, ore no mono wa ore no mono da

Posted Image

#207 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:37 PM

im not sure about none, he never on msn :)( etc. play good at public but sux in war!



He's msn 24/7 lol
[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#208 nixon

nixon

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Location:MD
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Fairplay Guid:SW@GG

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:13 PM

:S

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
useramerica.jpg

 

 

.zeroDignity - www.zerodignity,net
[simpleMoreprofessional] - www.c-rew.net


#209 ETHANOL.

ETHANOL.

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,780 posts
  • Location:Estonia
  • Demo Clan:id :
  • Demo Team:-|Pt|-
  • Fairplay Guid:b0e6d

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:44 PM

i left u nerd

iD.PNG


#210 Sjeikz

Sjeikz

    Tha Playah!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:vL. -
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Fairplay Guid:QU1CK

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

Highlite = Teaj :)

So get it off ur list

Vengaboys - Boom boom boom boom
 

~~   Soldier Of Fortune II - MP TEST   ~~

  I - Sof2 Demo 2014 Cup - Infuriating. nl.gif 

III - Facing Worlds DM - Sjeikz  
III - Demobase Team Cup V - Inevitable.  
nl.gifnl.gif

III - Noobroom Clan Tournament III - cC.  ee.gif
IV - Facing Worlds III - cC.  ee.gif

 

 

vL. - http://www.blackbase-demo.tk/

!nfuriating. - http://www.infuriating.eu

[ `Torvus bog. ] - Home of !nfuriating

185.16.84.8:20100

Fragnet.net - Amsterdam


#211 Bullz0r

Bullz0r

    Advanced

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • Demo Team:*iOwn.
  • Fairplay Guid:6a65d

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:47 PM

So im not royal?:) cool ill remove tag xd
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


TEAJ. Bullz0r.Avalanche
------------------------------------------------
(ex) clans: [TEAJ.][ s. ][ Eiber.| ][ -XII- ][ Chaos. ][ fgs : ][ pSr. ][ Royal. ][ .nC* ][ up : ][ Adv.| ][ .ee ][ -=T|c=- ][ ros. ]
(ex) teams: [ .Avalanche ][ *iOwn. ][ *BwG* ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image tech battle evenings cup '09 - *iOwn.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bullz0r-sof2@hotmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#212 Sjeikz

Sjeikz

    Tha Playah!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:vL. -
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Fairplay Guid:QU1CK

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:28 PM

Nice clan :)

Vengaboys - Boom boom boom boom
 

~~   Soldier Of Fortune II - MP TEST   ~~

  I - Sof2 Demo 2014 Cup - Infuriating. nl.gif 

III - Facing Worlds DM - Sjeikz  
III - Demobase Team Cup V - Inevitable.  
nl.gifnl.gif

III - Noobroom Clan Tournament III - cC.  ee.gif
IV - Facing Worlds III - cC.  ee.gif

 

 

vL. - http://www.blackbase-demo.tk/

!nfuriating. - http://www.infuriating.eu

[ `Torvus bog. ] - Home of !nfuriating

185.16.84.8:20100

Fragnet.net - Amsterdam


#213 ShoutOut

ShoutOut

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Location:Eindhoven/Tilburg Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Demo Team:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Full Clan:|=>[TEAJ]<=|
  • Fairplay Guid:478fc

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:48 PM

We kicked some ppl cuz our elite got much ppl.. we got 11 members. Who's not in this lineup is kicked! already and some inactive (stopped playing sof, problem with sof/pc .. etc..) we got 2 spots free, so who want join/trial us, post here!

Leaders:

- Factory (ldr)
- Smith (ldr)
- pred (co-ldr)

War Leaders:

- mr.anderson

Members:

- totya
- darkness
- Paris
- Szycha
- Ghostwhisperer
- NoNe
- Scit
- Odi/Swagga
- aKURATE
- tsiuQynowsky
- RAx*
- Fatay (think)
- weebot
- Highlite



are you sure?
Its not the german teaj highlite then?
Can u maybe give me fp guide of this one.
Cause teaj highlite is teaj and will not leave.


Posted Image


#214 sworn

sworn

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Location:Bolsward
  • Demo Team:.nsz
  • Fairplay Guid:7ed2e

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:06 PM

are you sure?
Its not the german teaj highlite then?
Can u maybe give me fp guide of this one.
Cause teaj highlite is teaj and will not leave.


he was Se for a while 2 right ?

Posted Image

------------------


#215 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:03 PM

Clean the mess factory, or I will do it.
[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#216 blacKz

blacKz

    Drug Lord

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
  • Demo Clan:TEAJ
  • Full Clan:HaTeD #
  • Fairplay Guid:DrUgZ

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:11 PM

shit clan :)


Posted Image Blackz Night Cup 2010
Posted Image [ number 1 vent ] blackz.clants.net 5766 '09
Posted Image tech battle evenings cup - *iOwn
Posted Image *HittheFloor* Demobase Team Cup II 2009

#217 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:29 PM

Odi left.
[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#218 factory

factory

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Demo Clan:greenteam.

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:30 PM

are you sure?
Its not the german teaj highlite then?
Can u maybe give me fp guide of this one.
Cause teaj highlite is teaj and will not leave.


its, he got server Hghlites Sluthouse




bullzor : i forgotten add u ;D

Edited by factory, 11 January 2011 - 12:31 PM.

Posted Image

#219 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:42 PM

Leaders

factory (ldr)
SMITH (ldr)
PRED. (co-ldr)


War-Leader

Andy (mr. anderson)

Members

NoNe
darkness
Ghostwhisperer
Paris
Swein/weebot
Szycha
tsiuQynowsky.
totya
BullzOr

Inactives

darkiej
DEMOVERSION


I will take care of the recruitment!!
This is the correct list from the site.
All the others who were on previous lists will be contacted

Edited by PRED., 11 January 2011 - 01:30 PM.

[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today


#220 PRED.

PRED.

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Fairplay Guid:01e44

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:37 PM

And if factory asks u to join, ignore it xD

Edited by PRED., 11 January 2011 - 01:39 PM.

[[ Julio Bashmore ]]

God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today




Reply to this topic



  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users