Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
royaL : recruiting!
#173
Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:54 PM
The team as it should be.
View the new at www.royal-clan.tk
royal clan
- Factory (ldr)
- pred (co-ldr)
- shoxx
- Jokster
- sharpy
- totya
- Shadowman
- grass
- ethanol
- darkness
- sin
- bucket
[11/15]
Inactive
- Jazzman
- gnarz
- smith
- apt
Edited by PRED., 15 December 2010 - 04:45 PM.
God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today
#175
Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:35 PM
Line up update.
The team as it should be.
View the new at www.royal-clan.tk
royal clan
- Factory (ldr)
- pred (co-ldr)
- shoxx
- Jokster
- sharpy
- totya
- Shadowman
- grass
- ethanol
- darkness
- sin
- bucket
[11/15]
Inactive
- Jazzman
- gnarz
- smith
- apt
ye keep dreaming
#180
Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:15 PM
man why u add Bucket on roster? hes not in royal ; x
NoNe,DEMOVERSION,Agnieszka joined!
shox kicked
LOL
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users













