Nah, and whats with all the other names in there I doubt hes testing the cfg for them either. Look at fastcolt for example u can't be in htf and haze at the same time.maybe he just tested ur Cfg?
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
royaL : recruiting!
#141
Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:50 PM
2nd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 1 (2003) -=OG=-
3rd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 2 (2004) -=OG=-
1st Place eGang Tournament (2005) -HaZe-
1st Place cC. Tournament (2006) -HaZe-
3rd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 3 (2006) -HaZe-
3rd Place The Great Katana Cup (2009) -HaZe-Team NA 2006-Present
Leader of Team NA (North America) 2006-2008 with Hokie
#143
Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:23 PM
- DM Tournament III - RauL
- DM Tournament IV - RauL
- DM Tournament V - R@XUL
- Demobase Team Cup VI 2011 - -CODE-
- Demobase NationsCup V - EESTI
- XL Deathmatch Tournament I - RauL
- Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - -CODE-
#145
Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:58 PM
You just keep adding ppl to the memberlist, and I never see a royal player online.
I'm just looking for a stable clan, and royals is not what i'm looking for
Sorry but gl!!
God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today
#146
Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:35 PM
~limburg2win. ~ ~limburg2win.--------------------
http://soundcloud.co...r-gijzelaar-rmx
--------------------
hahahah u all r just mad cuz ure fucked
u gotta love wout tho hahahahaah
--------------------
i would recruit woutinho any moment of the day for busting camham
#147
Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:53 PM
-Sonofuss©
-ravaire
-pred
-Niko
-totya
-gnar
-ShadowMan
-Ambozz
-Ultra
-RiffyCille
-grass
-sin
-
-
-
Inactives:
-Smith
-Apt
-Ming
-sharpy
-jazzman
still need some active,skilled&loyal people!
Edited by factory, 13 December 2010 - 09:00 AM.
#148
Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:57 AM
Need 3 more members and we can let this clan working!
Keep up the flaming haters.
God only knows all the places I've been
But I love this life that I'm living in
I won't look back to regret yesterday
We're not handed tomorrow so I'll live for today
#149
Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:58 AM
i dont think soming, joined
#150
Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:59 AM
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users









