Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Science fiction, space travel, UFO's, etc
#21
Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:48 PM
tbh starelite sucks and turqua your talking so much shit but u got nothin to backup for it lol.
9-6-2011 5:35:42 Defqon OR u let me join Se
9-6-2011 5:35:46 TURQUA why
9-6-2011 5:36:29 Defqon because i dont have a clan and i need a clan since amex never wars since they play full all the time and Se was the first clan where i actually learned something and improved a bit
9-6-2011 5:37:02 TURQUA i will have to talk to other members first
9-6-2011 5:37:07 TURQUA ill let you know within a decade
#22
Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:53 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#24
Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:56 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#25
Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:58 PM
tbh starelite sucks and turqua your talking so much shit but u got nothin to backup for it lol.
9-6-2011 5:35:42 Defqon OR u let me join Se
9-6-2011 5:35:46 TURQUA why
9-6-2011 5:36:29 Defqon because i dont have a clan and i need a clan since amex never wars since they play full all the time and Se was the first clan where i actually learned something and improved a bit
9-6-2011 5:37:02 TURQUA i will have to talk to other members first
9-6-2011 5:37:07 TURQUA ill let you know within a decade
#26
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:01 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#27
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:05 PM
#28
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:06 PM
and once again: Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
Family guy makes me LOL
Edited by Kuyuchi, 03 February 2011 - 02:06 PM.
#29
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:07 PM
It's all one big circle ManiOT guys this is not about Illuminati and 666 chips
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#30
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:07 PM
most likely there is other life in the universe but i doubt we ever make contact because of the distance and timescale
just some numbers to consider size of our galaxy 100'000 ly = 100'000 yrs traveling at the speed of light just to go from one
side to another, and this is VERY NEAR on cosmic scale if you take a look at distances to other galaxies.
secondly times scale, universe 15'000'000'000y, time frame we are able to tract radio transmittions idk but lets say 100yrs,
so we are capable of emitting/'reading' radio waves for 1/150000000 of the time universe existed. Even if there was some
civilization not so far away they could be long extinct by now.
UFO stuff is bullshit, i don't see any reason that i would be with held from people, NASA or other science guys would get
shitloads of money and attention if they ever made contact with any civilization.
I watched nice series on Discovery about life possible in weird conditions in space, and btw learned that there is
a job called 'astrobiologist'
can't find link anymore
i think everyday the same about computers but i don't assume it was built by aliens, maybe i should!Also the Piramides in Eqypt, how on earth did they build em
#31
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:10 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#32
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:14 PM
I mean it about people who say there is UFO but its secret btw, not about my pc/pyramid secret.
#33
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:16 PM
They want to control the world
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#34
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:19 PM
you can tell ppl they are aliens and still control the world, because it doesn't change much in that regard
UNLESS THEY ARE JUST MEAN
#35
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:26 PM
hi, time is relative!my personal belief;
most likely there is other life in the universe but i doubt we ever make contact because of the distance and timescale
just some numbers to consider size of our galaxy 100'000 ly = 100'000 yrs traveling at the speed of light just to go from one
side to another, and this is VERY NEAR on cosmic scale if you take a look at distances to other galaxies.
secondly times scale, universe 15'000'000'000y, time frame we are able to tract radio transmittions idk but lets say 100yrs,
so we are capable of emitting/'reading' radio waves for 1/150000000 of the time universe existed. Even if there was some
civilization not so far away they could be long extinct by now.
UFO stuff is bullshit, i don't see any reason that i would be with held from people, NASA or other science guys would get
shitloads of money and attention if they ever made contact with any civilization.
I watched nice series on Discovery about life possible in weird conditions in space, and btw learned that there is
a job called 'astrobiologist'![]()
can't find link anymore
i think everyday the same about computers but i don't assume it was built by aliens, maybe i should!
#36
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:30 PM
simple example, our food.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#37
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:32 PM
Wait, i went completly offtopic just now. Dont pay attention, continueh
Edited by maniman, 03 February 2011 - 02:33 PM.
#38
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:32 PM
And Katana you make no sense
#39
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:35 PM
Well I think it's possible to make contact with other forms of life(not necessarily intelligent), but the chances are not so great as they would seem because of timescale/distance stuff.
And Katana you make no sense
Yeah but new ways of travel are just a matter of time.
Simple one is, if you have a bigger spaceship, you would travel longer distances per minute then you would do with a small spaceship.
Imagine a spaceship the size of our planet.
Edited by maniman, 03 February 2011 - 02:36 PM.
#40
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:37 PM
I will feel lucky if in my life people land on mars, in fact if there was an UFO i'd be happy
because nations would finally grant more money to space programs
and money imagine how much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ would spaceship size of our planet cost.
besides if it's even possible to travel at speed of light or close to it; and there's life in Andromeda galaxy
your ship would take 2,5mln yrs at speed of light to get there one way
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





