anyway's isn't it just weird how we could come up with a term like Aliens?
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Science fiction, space travel, UFO's, etc
#41
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:38 PM
anyway's isn't it just weird how we could come up with a term like Aliens?
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#42
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:38 PM
UFO´S ARE REAL!
#43
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:40 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#44
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:40 PM
it's not soon, because it takes shitloads of $$$$$$$$$
I will feel lucky if in my life people land on mars, in fact if there was an UFO i'd be happy
because nations would finally grant more money to space programs
and money imagine how much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ would spaceship size of our planet cost.
Ye that true. But robots and new technology in building these things will also go down. So you maybe dont even need alot of human workers for it. I dont think $$ will be the problem, but recources will.
#45
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:41 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#46
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:42 PM
#47
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:42 PM
besides if it's even possible to travel at speed of light or close to it; and there's life in Andromeda galaxy
your ship would take 2,5mln yrs at speed of light to get there one way
Yeah, but why travel to other galaxys for atleast the upcoming billions of years!? Milky way galaxy is big enough to keep us busy, and will probally have alot of hosts for other lifeforms.
Theres more then 10000 other planetary systems in our own galaxy.
Sure, traveling in our own galaxy will still take time. But we can go to sleep for 70% of the time we're traveling
Edited by maniman, 03 February 2011 - 02:46 PM.
#48
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:49 PM
Sure, traveling in our own galaxy will still take time. But we can go to sleep for 70% of the time we're traveling
that's a bold claim
#49
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:51 PM
that's a bold claim
If we can invent light speed. We should also be able to live for another extra 100 years!
In star wars there was this villain who fused himself with a robot, his brain, w00t, infinite life.
Edited by maniman, 03 February 2011 - 02:53 PM.
#50
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:52 PM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Edited by ShaoliN, 03 February 2011 - 02:53 PM.
#51
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:53 PM

2008 - The Great katana Cup - sK.
2009 - Noobroom Clan tournament - 3v.
2009 - Facing Worlds - 3v.
2010 - Demobase INF Team Cup III - Avelgem
2010 - Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Ks.
2010 - Demobase Nations Cup V - Belgium
2014 - SOFII demo 2014 Cup - Avelgem
#52
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:53 PM
btw guys, there will be a SECOND sun, how about that?
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#53
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:55 PM
lmfao ktn!!
btw guys, there will be a SECOND sun, how about that?
I came with that, ask the IRC guys. Awesom. It will take place from now to 10.000 years. Dont get yourself worked up
#54
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:57 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#55
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:57 PM
secondly times scale, universe 15'000'000'000y, time frame we are able to tract radio transmittions idk but lets say 100yrs,
so we are capable of emitting/'reading' radio waves for 1/150000000 of the time universe existed. Even if there was some
civilization not so far away they could be long extinct by now.
#56
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:58 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#57
Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:59 PM
most likely there is other life in the universe but i doubt we ever make contact because of the distance and timescale
#58
Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:01 PM
I mean, a planetary system without lifeforms is useless. What's the point? Why would it excist?
Edited by maniman, 03 February 2011 - 03:02 PM.
#59
Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:02 PM
I mean, a planetary system without lifeforms is useless. What's the point? Why would it excist?
and whats the point of life?
Edited by malydok, 03 February 2011 - 03:03 PM.
#60
Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:02 PM
this is all speculation
see; subforum
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users




