to be honest demo players are probably better allround players. but on the other hand they are much bigger geeks aswell (no offense!!) there is no denying about that. just look at it, they made a whole fucking community with cups and all + fairplay etc etc etc. Full players usually suck on demo and say FUCK YOU (shit argument behind it) full is way better!!11!! and demo players usually do ok on full but thats also because they try much much more.
when you look at the games themselves instead of the players full is way better, cant argue with that. except for 3rd offcourse thats sucks ass. but i rather own 3rd loosers then glitching mongols in a demo version of a game where you can count 100000000000000000000000 bugs.
AND YES I TRIED BOTH VERSIONS IN COMPARISION TO MOST IDIOTS WHO RESPOND HERE WITH SAYING: YO MY VERSION IS BETTER BUT ON THE OTHER HAND ITS THE ONLY ONE I EVER PLAYED.
AND NO NOT JUST 1 QUICK INSTALL BUT I REALLY JOINED CLANS AND PLAYED ENOUGH CLANWARS/SCRIMS ON BOTH VERSION TO HAVE AN VALID OPPINION ABOUT THIS.
AND YES I AM PRO IN BOTH VERSIONS
Edited by doctorfunk, 07 March 2011 - 09:13 PM.



This topic is locked








