Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

A pause for the inactive holidays?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#41 Seych

Seych

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Location:Finland

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:55 AM

Few months ago (if i remember right) u was whining to eN that they should not join cup if they cant play it.

here we have same situation... should whole cup be moved later because of |she| cant play their matches?

bah idc i dont even play in this cup but just marked your own words.


I whined to eN that they shouldn't join a cup if they can't play it? What?

Besides, I said in multiple posts of mine that it's not a big deal and it won't have to be moved because of me. I just wanted to start a discussion incase other people were busy during the holidays as well and if someone else wanted a pause as well. I haven't said a single time that she can't play their matches or get 5 people.

Read the posts that have actually been written before start making posts about posts that have not been written.

#42 Seych

Seych

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Location:Finland

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:00 PM

I've seen you playing pretty often lately so I really don't get your point. Might even say you're she's most active player right now.


I have come to conclusion that discussing anything on this forum is futile, all you do is repeat your posts to everyone since no-one reads them the first time. Like I was saying, I will unable to playing for three weeks, because I will be out of town. I'm not out of town now, I wasn't out of town last week, or the week before that, get the drift? And yeah, I played one yesterday, think one or two last week, and the week before that zero, one or two, don't know. Not sure how much we have played without me, but yes it is possible that I have been the most active member recently, but that fact has absolutely nothing to do with this topic or the discussion I tried to start.

#43 HowLinMaD

HowLinMaD

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Location:ESTONIA
  • Demo Clan:cC.
  • Demo Team:RED LO[B]STER 9

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:27 PM

I have come to conclusion that discussing anything on this forum is futile, all you do is repeat your posts to everyone since no-one reads them the first time. Like I was saying, I will unable to playing for three weeks, because I will be out of town. I'm not out of town now, I wasn't out of town last week, or the week before that, get the drift? And yeah, I played one yesterday, think one or two last week, and the week before that zero, one or two, don't know. Not sure how much we have played without me, but yes it is possible that I have been the most active member recently, but that fact has absolutely nothing to do with this topic or the discussion I tried to start.

Y u unable to playing for three weeks

#44 maKatzo

maKatzo

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:MTS|
  • Demo Team:anonymous::
  • Fairplay Guid:sof2!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

Howlin i agree on you, but im talking about those, who really HAAAAVE TO play with their best in the groupphase...
Posted Image

Notice how someone who names the topclans always puts cC first. Eat that c4.


#45 Seych

Seych

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Location:Finland

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:51 AM

Y u unable to playing for three weeks


Heh, good to see that at least someone here has a sense of humor.

#46 insane

insane

    Insanus Cocainus!

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Fairplay Guid:a47ba

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:08 AM

I have come to conclusion that discussing anything on this forum is futile, all you do is repeat your posts to everyone since no-one reads them the first time. Like I was saying, I will unable to playing for three weeks, because I will be out of town. I'm not out of town now, I wasn't out of town last week, or the week before that, get the drift? And yeah, I played one yesterday, think one or two last week, and the week before that zero, one or two, don't know. Not sure how much we have played without me, but yes it is possible that I have been the most active member recently, but that fact has absolutely nothing to do with this topic or the discussion I tried to start.

Posted Image
Posted Image


#47 HowLinMaD

HowLinMaD

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Location:ESTONIA
  • Demo Clan:cC.
  • Demo Team:RED LO[B]STER 9

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:58 PM

Howlin i agree on you, but im talking about those, who really HAAAAVE TO play with their best in the groupphase...

That's how we roll.

Also it's the playoffs now and it's knock-outs... So I think everyone just wants to play their best to maximize their options of qualifying to the next stage yuh?

#48 SyLt

SyLt

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Demo Team:-aReA cOdE-
  • Fairplay Guid:0NT0P

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:26 AM

What happend to this o0
...still -=]SyLt On ToP[=-

#49 HowLinMaD

HowLinMaD

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Location:ESTONIA
  • Demo Clan:cC.
  • Demo Team:RED LO[B]STER 9

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:06 PM

I don't think the holidays are officially over yet. Round here they're over starting from next week.

#50 SyLt

SyLt

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Demo Team:-aReA cOdE-
  • Fairplay Guid:0NT0P

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:08 PM

i can play on holidays but wont be able to play from next week

nice cup break gg

well done
...still -=]SyLt On ToP[=-

#51 luminoKo

luminoKo

    詐欺師の本能

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,535 posts
  • Location:Den Haag, The Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:c4. / relinquished.
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Full Clan:dTeam #
  • Fairplay Guid:light

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:25 PM

I don't think the holidays are officially over yet. Round here they're over starting from next week.


Posted Image
ひどく腹立たしい

#52 l'ANGELINOOO `

l'ANGELINOOO `

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,937 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:zero dignity
  • Demo Team:-CODE-
  • Full Clan:-|HsS|-
  • Fairplay Guid:bruty

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:32 PM

Just try to arrange the cupwars, holidays or not!
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Posted Image Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Posted Image Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Posted Image Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users