@ACER
acer;
Rexel said;
His words suggest that black people are more racist than white people by their nature (or at least that how i understand it or perhaps he wasn't very precise)
I said;
what I meant by that is that blacks are more sensitive to racism because of social/historical reasons and not nature(which is my opinion)
now with each part exactly do you disagree?
I disagree with it beause white ppl where ofc rascist @ black ppl back in the days.
But that has been such a long time and they are already accepted like equil ppl in the netherlands for such a long time.
What Juul said (in my eyes he ment) he will get beat up way quicker if would wear i hate black ppl.
but he will not get beaten up by ppl that where discriminated, but by black people that are here without getting discriminated.
They have no ''real'' reason to be still sensetive about it.
If you know what i mean lol..










